New Year's Eve plans

southsider2k5

So what is everyone else doing for NYE tonight?  We always get a drunken bowling party together down at one of our local lanes.  For $75 a lane, you can get upto 6 people which includes bowling from 10-2, shoes, buffet, party favors, and champagne at midnite.  It is a great time.

City Lanes? Or Suburban?

So what is everyone else doing for NYE tonight?

Melissa and I are going back to Iowa this afternoon (leaving at 5 PM) to have a belated Christmas with her dad's side of the family. Follow that with a quick New Years party. Then the next morning we are having her immediate families Christmas. It's the only time we can all get together.

My New Year's Eve plans have been derailed by my 4-year-old daughter's illness.

She threw up 7 times last night and was running a 103 degree fever.

The fever's down to 100.4 now, and the vomiting has stopped, but the Mrs. and I wouldn't have any fun thinking about her at home with Grandma, so we're gonna do Chinese food and a rented film instead.

I'm gonna be celebrating this holiday like I celebrate most.

Quietly sitting on the trunk of my car, drinking a case of malt liquor in the office parking lot.

Ain't that right Bea Arthur?

bea_lg.jpg

"You got it, wino!"

With "In Your Eyes" blasting out of the car stereo.

Just add rain and you've got a CUSACK MOMENT!!!

Hanging with my gf tonight...its her birthday today too...her sweet 16 if you will...

I don't drink. I do drive, so If you need someone to pick you up I'll have my cell phone on me, just no extra people, I only give a s*** about my soxtalkians.

I also don't believe in underaged drinking so thats why I wouldn't drink at all tonight. Its my morals, I guess.

Hanging with my gf tonight...its her birthday today too...her sweet 16 if you will...

I don't drink. I do drive, so If you need someone to pick you up I'll have my cell phone on me, just no extra people, I only give a s*** about my soxtalkians.

I also don't believe in underaged drinking so thats why I wouldn't drink at all tonight. Its my morals, I guess.

nothing wrong with that, although you might not be to popular in soxace's eyes. he's a complete badass.