New Year's Eve plans

southsider2k5

I'm gonna be celebrating this holiday like I celebrate most.

Quietly sitting on the trunk of my car, drinking a case of malt liquor in the office parking lot.

Ain't that right Bea Arthur?

bea_lg.jpg

"You got it, wino!"

:lolhitting Very nice winodj

My New Years' Eve morning started with a visit to the emergency room with my 6 year old girl having some chest pains. She has a bad cold and probably just pulled muscles or ligaments with a violent coughing spasm, but with as much illness as there is down here right now I wanted to rule out pneumonia and pericardial inflammation. All seems to be good, though.

We will be staying home tonight and eating and drinking and making merry.

Tonight I'll put a New Years' Day goose (tres Dickensian, no?) in a honey/maple brine to roast tomorrow for dinner along with the traditional black-eyed peas and whatnot.

We'll also have a gruyere and emmental cheese fondue followed by a dark chocolate dessert fondue tonight (yumm?). For libations, we have several nice Belgian and American winter seasonal offerings, a big framboise lambic and maybe some Chambord liquour, more good beer, good champaigne... *hic!*

Then, hopefully some more marrymaking of the variety best accompanied by Barry White records...

MMmmm... I can't get enough of your love, baybay..,

I got sloshed big time. I had about 20 people over at my place last night, and roughly 6 of us just got hammered. One of my friends broke up with his gf prior to the party so he got completely, and I mean Jesus Christ, bombed.

Good times.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 31, 2004 -> 08:34 AM)
So what is everyone else doing for NYE tonight? We always get a drunken bowling party together down at one of our local lanes. For $75 a lane, you can get upto 6 people which includes bowling from 10-2, shoes, buffet, party favors, and champagne at midnite. It is a great time.

Part at my friends house, with way too much drama at the end of the night, lol.

QUOTE (Yoda @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
I drank like six beers and then had half a bottle of tequila. Man, my breath smelled like s*** when I woke up. My head still hurts like hell as well.

Only 6??? I had a whole case myself :D

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Yoda+Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteEBegin--> I drank like six beers and then had half a bottle of tequila. Man, my breath smelled like s*** when I woke up. My head still hurts like hell as well.

5 to 7 beers is enough for me. After that I had some tequila which was strong as hell. Man, I was wasted. My head was hurting, my eyes burned... I tell ya’... my liver took one for the team last night. Well....several for the team....alot.... :ph34r:

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Yoda+Jan 1, 2005 -> 08:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteEBegin--> I drank like six beers and then had half a bottle of tequila. Man, my breath smelled like s*** when I woke up. My head still hurts like hell as well.

He's only 15. ;)

I looked into my wallet this morning and said "what happened to all of my money?" I don't even want to try and figure out how much I spent last night, and I have to get a mirror fixed on my car because some asshole smashed it when I was out. :angry: :fyou