UPGRADE ISSUES

kapkomet

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 06:18 PM)
When a thread gets a new post, it used to go to the top of the list. When I come back after an hour or so, there are threads with no new posts since I was last here that are in front of new threads.

Make sense?

I'm not sure what you mean. Other than the Pinned threads it works as it should, to me...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two quote buttons are there to allow multiple posts. So if you use the quote plus, then your going to select multiple posts to quote. It will take a little playing around, but this board is a quicker since it uses fewer queries and has some really cool features.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 04:11 PM)
Wow, that dark grey is almost hard to look at. O well, Blue is fine for now.

I'm with you, I absolutely can't stand the dark grey. On a sidenote, all mozilla issues should be solved with this version of invision board, so I'm assuming it was just a minor bug that was coming up and has now been fixed.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)
Fixed the part where it was saying Pinned to remove it.  Next question was when we used to have polls did it used to say Poll: or was it just normal? 

Same for moved posts.

There was nothing there. If it was a poll, there was just the title, and the same thing for moved posts.

There was never anything indicating whether it was a poll(other then the green button that I believe is now purple) or if it was moved.

I like it that way too, personally.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 07:48 PM)
I'm with you, I absolutely can't stand the dark grey.  On a sidenote, all mozilla issues should be solved with this version of invision board, so I'm assuming it was just a minor bug that was coming up and has now been fixed.

One Firefox issue that wasn't fixed is the inability to highlight text and then change color, size, etc. It works in IE but not Netscape of Firefox.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 06:58 PM)
There. You have your freaking dots. You guys happy? :lol:

You may have to clear your cache and hit reload to see the freakin' dots.

I refreshed and cleared my cache plus cookies and I don't see it. The only thing I get is no image showing up at all in spots where I had posted.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
Nevermind, I went in and fixed it.  I saw you also fixed it just after I did so I edited the code and removed the extra end center tag.

One question Alex, what is the URL to the gift certificate and I'll enter it in.

The gift cert only shows with the default skin.