It's a girl!

mreye

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 09:04 AM)
I always thought, to hell with seeing the first baby of the year, show me the last  :D That's a smiling mom and dad  :D

Way too many young females in that household, your life is over

Congratulations on the new pupil  :usa

You know, I hate the bulls*** about the first baby of the year. 9 times out of 10 in my area it's an unwed mother and she gets all this fanfare for having an illigitiment child. F that! Sorry, just my opinion.

Yes, my life is over! I also have a female Golden Retriever. Ugh! 4 chicks! :banghead

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
You know, I hate the bulls*** about the first baby of the year. 9 times out of 10 in my area it's an unwed mother and she gets all this fanfare for having an illigitiment child. F that! Sorry, just my opinion.

Yes, my life is over! I also have a female Golden Retriever. Ugh! 4 chicks!  :banghead

What until the youngest is about 13, then Bin Laden living in a cave starts to sound reasonable :lol:

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 09:10 AM)
What until the youngest is about 13, then Bin Laden living in a cave starts to sound reasonable  :lol:

I think for the first time ever, I'm gald I have a garage the isn't attached to the house. Much easier to get away. ;) :lol:

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 08:16 AM)
I think for the first time ever, I'm gald I have a garage the isn't attached to the house. Much easier to get away. ;)  :lol:

Just be sure to put the toilet seat down, or your life will be a living hell. :lol: