Traveling to Cancun....

Steff

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
Just our birth cert's is good enough.. right?  :unsure:

i believe so.

i'm in the same boat

going up to canada on thursday, all i need is a berth certificate + driver's license.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 02:29 PM)
i believe so.

i'm in the same boat

going up to canada on thursday, all i need is a berth certificate + driver's license.

Yea.. it's good enough. I got scared cause I just got a email from the airline telling me not to forget my "international travel documents".. :o

QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 02:55 PM)
I think all you need is a DL. BTW, I hate you!  :P

No you don't. In all honesty... I'd trade places with you to be looking into the eyes of that little angel you just had!! :wub:

Yeah, drivers liscense AND birth certificate are OK. But its good to have a passprort anyways, just in case...

You can also use greenbacks down there, no need to change to pesos.

Get your Hep B (and Hep A) vaccinations.

Senor Frog awaits.

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
I’d ask Texsox. I believe he goes there (Mexico) frequently.

I got the info already. Just our DL and BC. The travel agent messed up and put us on the email for travelers to England or some BS like that. I called the airline and the hotel and agent in Mexico also to confirm. We're good..

QUOTE(easyw @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
Yeah, drivers liscense AND birth certificate are OK. But its good to have a passprort anyways, just in case...

You can also use greenbacks down there, no need to change to pesos.

Get your Hep B (and Hep A) vaccinations.

Senor Frog awaits.

Woah.. we HAVE to get Hep vac's...??? Seriously..? Are they going to want to see proof of that.?

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
I got the info already. Just our DL and BC. The travel agent messed up and put us on the email for travelers to England or some BS like that. I called the airline and the hotel and agent in Mexico also to confirm. We're good..

Alright... hope you have a good time down in Cancun. I’ve never been there (have been in other places in Mexico) so I don’t know what you may see there or not.

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 03:35 PM)
Alright... hope you have a good time down in Cancun. I’ve never been there (have been in other places in Mexico) so I don’t know what you may see there or not.

I was there via a cruise years ago.. didn't have to have anything then that I remember. It was over 10 years ago though.. and since the legal drinking age (was) is 18 I don't remember most of that trip. :lolhitting

You have to have proof of citizenship to be guaranteed reentry into the USA. Your Birth Certificate must be an original copy with a raised seal, if possible. It is the best situation, however, to have a passport. It makes a border crossing - so much easier. And assuming, you're over 21, they're good for 10 years at a time.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 10:04 AM)
Yeah, you want the one with the raised stamp on it.  I believe you can get them from the county you were born in, my dad got his fairly easily

$10.32 and 10 days later it was in the mailbox. ;)

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
Hop over to Playa del Carmen while you're down there. If you get nutty, go to Cuba.

I'm gonna hop over to Cuba alright.. gonna snatch me a undiscovered SP. ;)