Ready for snow?

Queen Prawn

Snow is on the way...or so says the weather dudes.

By ABC7Chicago.com

January 4, 2005 — A Winter Storm Watch goes into effect this evening for the ABC 7 viewing area and will last through the entire day on Wednesday.

Snow totals for this storm by Thursday morning could run from 6 to 12 inches. That amount is possible north of I-80.

South of I-80, around Joliet, Romeoville, those areas will pickup around six-inches total. But further south, down toward Bourbonnais, there may be a layer of ice and on top of that a couple of inches of snow.

The towns in the heaviest area of snow are Waukegan, McHenry, and Chicago, that's right, the city could see as much as six inches to a foot of snow.

The heaviest snow with this storm system is going to be coming down during the daylight hours Wednesday. Average snowfall for the entire month of January is 11.3-inches. We may hit that in one day.

*****************************************************************************************

Why couldn't this have happened last week?! :lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
If you are that anxious to use it, you can always come visit us after a "lake effect event"

Transmission Automatic w/traction control

Control Twin-Touch pedals

Cruise Control Lever, infinite positions

Forward Speed 0-7 mph

Reverse Speed 0-4 mph

I don't think so.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Well its supposed to snow tonight and into tommorrow, so if you leave right now to beat traffic... :D

I may need to buy tire chains...and a trailer for my cooler of beer. :drink