My Boxer Pictures

T R U

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
No way...  :o

Good grief.. I'm glad we got Abby instead. Whew..

Yeah the boy is supposed to get to about 70 - 80 Lbs which at that time he will seek revenge for the Weiner dogs in the other yard..

last week he got through the fence and our neighbors have 4 weiner dogs and they surrounded him and started biting him and his mom was going nuts and pounding on the backyard door so my mom told my dad something is wrong out there and to go check and when he opened the door their mom lead him to the fence and thats where she really went nuts..

She started busting through the fence and two other neighbors cam in from the neighbors backyard and tried to hold the boards in place and she grabbed one of their shoes and ripped it off and my dad was trying to put a board back into the fence and she bit it and ripped it out of his hand.. she was going completely crazy..

Hey.. momma's gotta protect her babies. A bit stray.. but I am completely shocked at how my Ginger protects Abby. If Abby does something wrong Ginger will heard her to her bed. If Abby has an accident Ginger will come get one of us to show us. It's unreal.

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I finally got around to gettin some pictures of the two puppies we kept, so now I can post them.. The brown one is mine, his name is Boss.. and the White one is my sisters, her name is Chloe..

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Awesome dogs MoS but the bean bag chair and the blankets they are laying on in the first 3 pictures rule :D