Top Condoms

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 05:35 PM)
Condoms suck. They always fit too tight around and they hurt like hell. I had to start using these boring as hell ones called "Magnums." Pisses me off that I can't use any of the cool colored ones or sensitive models. One size fits all my ass.

:fyou Condom Company...

We can do without the details, thank you very much.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
Condoms suck. They always fit too tight around and they hurt like hell. I had to start using these boring as hell ones called "Magnums." Pisses me off that I can't use any of the cool colored ones or sensitive models. One size fits all my ass.

Jeckle maybe you should buy the condoms that fit your penis and not finger condoms... :bang :P

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)

Anyone else see what he's doing wrong?

dale_condom.jpg

Edited by Texsox

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
It's just you read something like that and you can only come away with one thought and I don't need that type of mental image. :D

Sorry I wasn't really thinking. I just read the article mentioning the condomn companies and it's something that has pissed me off for awhile.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 06:11 PM)
Sorry I wasn't really thinking. I just read the article mentioning the condomn companies and it's something that has pissed me off for awhile.

On the bright side, at least it's only for a minute or two . . . :D

I joke because I care™

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 07:04 PM)
Ohh come on like no one else has this problem.

All i'm saying is if your going to make more then one f***ing size then you should make different varieties.

It's boring only having to have one style to choose from...

Ohh well...

Huh? What are you talking about? Do you want different shapes? There are a ton of different styles...ribbed, heated, twisted, ultraribbed, etc. I just grab a condom, I am usual more interested in something else besides what the condom looks like.

I think you'd like the flavored ones....I imagine you'd have a great taste in your mouth after sex. :P