Top Condoms

southsider2k5

QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 12:58 AM)
Huh? What are you talking about? Do you want different shapes? There are a ton of different styles...ribbed, heated, twisted, ultraribbed, etc.

When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in 1517, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing. But four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas. And Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom. Oh no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want...

French Ticklers... Black Mambos... Crocodile Ribs... Sheaths that are designed not only to protect but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress...

Have I got one? Well no... But I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant!

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 01:07 AM)
When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the church door in 1517, he may not have realised the full significance of what he was doing. But four hundred years later, thanks to him, my dear, I can wear whatever I want on my John Thomas. And Protestantism doesn't stop at the simple condom. Oh no! I can wear French Ticklers if I want...

French Ticklers... Black Mambos... Crocodile Ribs... Sheaths that are designed not only to protect but also to enhance the stimulation of sexual congress...

Have I got one? Well no... But I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant!

Monty Python ROOLS! :headbang

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
Ohh come on like no one else has this problem.

All i'm saying is if your going to make more then one f***ing size then you should make different varieties.

It's boring only having to have one style to choose from...

Ohh well...

One, there are different tyes. Two, what the hell does it matter? You won't see much if it anyways...if you know what I mean. ;)

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 03:31 AM)
One, there are different tyes. Two, what the hell does it matter? You won't see much if it anyways...if you know what I mean.  ;)

Glow in the Dark is nice for the strobe light effect :D