Give me my $#^^% Fries

Texsox

Burger King customer berates staff, nearly hits them with truck

DuBOIS, Pa. - A Burger King customer berated the employees and nearly hit one of them with his truck on New Year's Day after the clerk at the drive-thru window told him they were out of french fries, police said.

Gregg Luttman, 22, made an obscene gesture at the drive-thru clerk on New Year’s Day, then walked into the restaurant and cursed at the staff, Sandy Township police Sgt. Rod Fairman said.

More at link. He also finished his rant by kicking out the rear window of a police cruiser.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
Odd...I would be thankful to not get them.  I can't stand BK fries. :puke

Same here. Much rather get McDonald fries... even though that’s about the only good think McDonalds has.

I dont blame the guy...

One time I ordered a big mac and when I got home it only had ONE ALL BEEF PATTY instead of two... it was bread, bread, meat, bread and I was very annoyed..

Another time when me, my dad, and brother were driving to Minnesota there was bad snow on the roads and we went through McDonalds for breakfast and my brother ordered a sausage biscuit.. we got back on the road and when he opened the sandwhich it was just a biscuit and they didnt add sausage... and the roads were too bad to go back so he was screwed..

another THING.. fast food places NEVER get the f***in order right.. I go to Wendys and order a Spicey Chicken Sandwhich nothing on it but lettuce.. well I get it and when I get home its a Spicey Chicken sandwhich with nothing but tomato and mayonaise... I HATE TOMATO AND MAYONAISE!!!!!

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
I dont blame the guy...

One time I ordered a big mac and when I got home it only had ONE ALL BEEF PATTY instead of two... it was bread, bread, meat, bread and I was very annoyed..

Another time when me, my dad, and brother were driving to Minnesota there was bad snow on the roads and we went through McDonalds for breakfast and my brother ordered a sausage biscuit.. we got back on the road and when he opened the sandwhich it was just a biscuit and they didnt add sausage... and the roads were too bad to go back so he was screwed..

another THING.. fast food places NEVER get the f***in order right.. I go to Wendys and order a Spicey Chicken Sandwhich nothing on it but lettuce.. well I get it and when I get home its a Spicey Chicken sandwhich with nothing but tomato and mayonaise... I HATE TOMATO AND MAYONAISE!!!!!

They f*** you at the drivethru...

I assaulted a Burger King employee, sort of, many years ago. I hate Mayo, ordered a chicken sandwich with no mayo. It came with mayo. I was nice, took it back and asked for a new sandwich. Don't want to piss them off and have them spit on your food or anything, so I know enough to be polite. Second sandwich had mayo, so I took that one back, was a little more rude, but still kept the language civil. They hand me the third sandwich, I sit down, open the bun, and what was there? You guessed it, mayo! So from my seat, I threw the sandwich at the counter person, then let loose with a long string of x-rated words calling out the cook, counter person and anyone that even looked at my chicken sandwich. The cook ran out the back door, possibly afraid that he may be the target of a flying chicken sandwich, I don't know. Just glad this was in the late 80's. I got free food coupons! If it were to happen today, I think I too would end up in the back of a cop car for assault with a deadly sandwich. Gee, and they always thought it was the calories and chloresterol that would kill you.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
I assaulted a Burger King employee, sort of, many years ago.  I hate Mayo, ordered a chicken sandwich with no mayo.  It came with mayo.  I was nice, took it back and asked for a new sandwich.  Don't want to piss them off and have them spit on your food or anything, so I know enough to be polite.  Second sandwich had mayo, so I took that one back, was a little more rude, but still kept the language civil.  They hand me the third sandwich, I sit down, open the bun, and what was there?  You guessed it, mayo!  So from my seat, I threw the sandwich at the counter person, then let loose with a long string of x-rated words calling out the cook, counter person and anyone that even looked at my chicken sandwich. The cook ran out the back door, possibly afraid that he may be the target of a flying chicken sandwich, I don't know.  Just glad this was in the late 80's.  I got free food coupons!  If it were to happen today, I think I too would end up in the back of a cop car for assault with a deadly sandwich.  Gee, and they always thought it was the calories and chloresterol that would kill you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Great story

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
I assaulted a Burger King employee, sort of, many years ago.  I hate Mayo, ordered a chicken sandwich with no mayo.  It came with mayo.  I was nice, took it back and asked for a new sandwich.  Don't want to piss them off and have them spit on your food or anything, so I know enough to be polite.  Second sandwich had mayo, so I took that one back, was a little more rude, but still kept the language civil.  They hand me the third sandwich, I sit down, open the bun, and what was there?  You guessed it, mayo!  So from my seat, I threw the sandwich at the counter person, then let loose with a long string of x-rated words calling out the cook, counter person and anyone that even looked at my chicken sandwich. The cook ran out the back door, possibly afraid that he may be the target of a flying chicken sandwich, I don't know.  Just glad this was in the late 80's.  I got free food coupons!  If it were to happen today, I think I too would end up in the back of a cop car for assault with a deadly sandwich.  Gee, and they always thought it was the calories and chloresterol that would kill you.

Dude, that's awesome. :headbang

I worked at a sumbarine joint from 1994-1999. One time, a dude asked for extra hot peppers on his beef, so I honored his request. He came back all pissy & told me that I didn't put enough on. Okay then. I think I put a good 8 ounces of gardiniera juice on it & he came back looking for a fight. :lol:

I have never, ever gotten pissy with people at restaurants. I can definitely appreciate what they have to put up with, as I was one of those people for damn near 6 years.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jan 7, 2005 -> 04:12 AM)
Dude, that's awesome. :headbang

I worked at a sumbarine joint from 1994-1999.  One time, a dude asked for extra hot peppers on his beef, so I honored his request.  He came back all pissy & told me that I didn't put enough on.  Okay then.  I think I put a good 8 ounces of gardiniera juice on it & he came back looking for a fight. :lol:

I have never, ever gotten pissy with people at restaurants.  I can definitely appreciate what they have to put up with, as I was one of those people for damn near 6 years.

I worked in the food industry a long while back as well, so I put up with alot. But a simple request as 'no mayo' 3 times, someone back there was screwing with me. There ARE assholes everywhere, and in this case, there was at least one there that night. :chair Too bad there isn't a smilie throwing a chicken sandwich.

Pre-9/11, I mailed a burger back to Burger King that wasn't "My Way" -- First I left it to rot in my buddies cooler, which he had left in the clubhouse at our summer job. So after about a week, I put the once-bitten burger in a shoe box, wrapped it nondescriptly in brown paper, eclosed an explicative filled note, my reciept which specifically read "plain" and shipped it back to the store which I purchased it from. -- About 2 weeks later I got a voucher in the mail good for $10 at any Burger King in the nation. --

Incedently, that location no longer prints it's adress on the reciept.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
Pre-9/11, I mailed a burger back to Burger King that wasn't "My Way" -- First I left it to rot in my buddies cooler, which he had left in the clubhouse at our summer job.  So after about a week, I put the once-bitten burger in a shoe box, wrapped it nondescriptly in brown paper, eclosed an explicative filled note, my reciept which specifically read "plain" and shipped it back to the store which I purchased it from. -- About 2 weeks later I got a voucher in the mail good for $10 at any Burger King in the nation. --

Way to ruin it for everyone else, Cheat...

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 7, 2005 -> 05:22 AM)
Pre-9/11, I mailed a burger back to Burger King that wasn't "My Way" -- First I left it to rot in my buddies cooler, which he had left in the clubhouse at our summer job.  So after about a week, I put the once-bitten burger in a shoe box, wrapped it nondescriptly in brown paper, eclosed an explicative filled note, my reciept which specifically read "plain" and shipped it back to the store which I purchased it from. -- About 2 weeks later I got a voucher in the mail good for $10 at any Burger King in the nation. --

Gene, have I told you lately that you're my hero? :D

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 6, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)

Now that's what I call a very creative and unique form of letting them know you were an unhappy customer. I salute you.