Final Sox Fest Roster

BurlyMan56

I thought it might be overlooked at the official soxfest thread-put it there, mods if need be.

WHAT: Current and former Chicago White Sox players and coaches scheduled to attend SoxFest 2005, being held January 14 - 16 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago

WHO: Manager: Ozzie Guillen

Current players: Jon Adkins, Joe Borchard, Jamie Burke, Neal Cotts, Joe Crede, Ben Davis, Jermaine Dye, Carl Everett, Freddy Garcia, Jon Garland, Ross Gload, Willie Harris, Paul Konerko, A.J. Pierzynski, Scott Podsednik, Cliff Politte, Aaron Rowand and Juan Uribe

Former players and coaches: Harold Baines, Goose Gossage, Ron Kittle, Tony LaRussa (Saturday only), Carlos May, Bill Melton, Minnie Minoso, Tim Raines, Moose Skowron and Greg Walker

White Sox executives: general manager Ken Williams, executive advisor Roland Hemond, broadcasters Ken Harrelson, John Rooney and Ed Farmer

TICKETS: SoxFest tickets are available at whitesox.com, through TicketMaster phone lines at (866) SOX-GAME and at Chicagoland TicketMaster ticket outlets. For more information, call the SoxFest hotline at (312) 565-0769.

AJP HELL YES WILL BE AT SOX FEST!!!! :notworthy :headbang

QUOTE(BurlyMan56 @ Jan 7, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
Yeah...I also wanted Shingo there as well along with Hermanson, Contreras, and Duque...Oh well...Why is Burke still going after being designated for assignment? I also didn't think Dye was going due to personal reasons...

At Whitesox.com it still says Dye isnt going... so i dont know what site he got his info from.

QUOTE(Chisoxmatt @ Jan 8, 2005 -> 04:55 AM)
At Whitesox.com it still says Dye isnt going... so i dont know what site he got his info from.

Go to bottom of page on whitesox.com under press releases. It has the final Sox Fest roster. It has Jermaine Dye's name mentioned with the other players. I don't know what site you got your info from. :huh: I think he wasn't supposed to go like I said, but I guess he was a late add or something. :headbang

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 8, 2005 -> 12:48 AM)
I'm also curious about LaRussa.  Does he normally appear at SoxFest?

I read he's doing an autograph session for the benefit of his Animal Rescue Foundation.

If anybody goes find out why he didn't bunt on Schilling, the Cards should have put him in the freaking hospital.

So, will Jamie be there or not?

He's been on the list since the first day it came out and I'm sure he had his plans to already make it here which would be reason for why he might be here.

But then again, it would be super awkward to have him there. How would they introduce him? "And..here is the former backup catcher that was just designated for assignment..Jamie Burke!"

Doubt Burke is there, unless a deal is worked out by then to keep him in the organization at AAA.

Minor league players don't usually appear at Soxfest anyhow, although some have shown up before as part of the crowd to enjoy the festivities.

Otherwise, he gone.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 8, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)
Doubt Burke is there, unless a deal is worked out by then to keep him in the organization at AAA.

Minor league players don't usually appear at Soxfest anyhow, although some have shown up before as part of the crowd to enjoy the festivities.

Otherwise, he gone.

I guess the Southtown reported he has been assigned to Charlotte and invited to ST. So he should be at SF.