Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 20, 2006 -> 12:47 PM)
Let me know when you have some time and we'll get together.

The PGA was AWESOME yesterday. We sat on the 14th green for most of the day in the grandstands and saw some amazing chips and putts. And to the left of us was the 16th fairway and we saw some kick ass drives and approach shots to the 16th green. I'm really going to miss not having the Western Open here every year. I love watching golf in person.

So there's not going to be ANY tournaments in the greater Chicago area anymore?

Wow.

This week is going to be hell. Our first TW close, and my classes start. So, off I go this morning. Blech.

I'll try to contact you via email later to set something up.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 07:13 AM)
So there's not going to be ANY tournaments in the greater Chicago area anymore?

Wow.

This week is going to be hell. Our first TW close, and my classes start. So, off I go this morning. Blech.

I'll try to contact you via email later to set something up.

Next year is the last year for the Western here then it will be back every 4 years they are saying. The PGA wont be back at Medinah until 2012, not sure if it will be at Olympia Fields or anywhere else before that though.

As a close to this jam packed weekend I took the niece to the Jackhammers game yesterday (thank you again for the tix BD :headbang ) and we had an absolute blast. I've only been a few times before but with a kid it's so much more fun. Their mascot is hysterical and the giveaways (every half inning t-shirts, hats, balls, etc...) are great. If you haven't been and have a little one in your life definitely take them. They will love it.

I'm running the close here this month as well so I'm going to be swamped also. Worst case we'll figure out some time over the weekend.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 21, 2006 -> 09:07 AM)
Baby Mia has begun her voyage into the world. Slow going for now, though I should be a Grama again before the day is over... :lolhitting

7lbs 1oz, everything is perfect. Whew..

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 08:41 AM)
LOL.. I wonder what the WR is for youngest grama. :lolhitting

Here's the little cutie. She looks like a little sumo wrestler here. :D

What a little cutie pie!

Have you decided what she's going to call you?

QUOTE(Soxy @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 10:41 AM)
What a little cutie pie!

Have you decided what she's going to call you?

If her other "grama" has anything to do with it, it will probably be something along the lines of "that b**** whore skank douche bag"... though I'm just rooting for something simple like "Steff" :lolhitting

Here's another at about 6 hours old.

So I'm not sure what to be happier about...the fact that I didn't watch any of the White Sox game last night, or the fact that I didn't watch any of the game because I was off buying my first car.

2006 Honda Civic EX. Metallic Blue color. I'm fairly happy. And I didn't have to see Jose get hammered again. Yay!

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 12:48 PM)
If her other "grama" has anything to do with it, it will probably be something along the lines of "that b**** whore skank douche bag"... though I'm just rooting for something simple like "Steff" :lolhitting

Here's another at about 6 hours old.

Even cuter! Look at those perfectly arched eyebrows!

And that would be a mouthful for a kid, Steff is waaaaay better.

Oh, and congrats!

QUOTE(Soxy @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 12:56 PM)
Even cuter! Look at those perfectly arched eyebrows!

And that would be a mouthful for a kid, Steff is waaaaay better.

Oh, and congrats!

LMAO.. her eyebrows were the first thing I commented on. The shorter second toe being the second, :lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 22, 2006 -> 01:02 PM)
What's wrong with that? Its what we all call you :huh

:P

Ha. Ha. ;)

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 07:47 AM)
Busy week. Phillies game last night. Bears game Friday night. Sox game Saturday. And golfing on Sunday.

You live the good life steff, I can only hope my "real world" is something like that, :lol:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 12:15 PM)
Steff totally needs a reality show. It would be the coolest thing since Laguna Beach...

LOL.

Speaking of LB, the new crop of kids are meeeaaannnn. And Jessica is still a moron.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 11:17 AM)
LOL.

Speaking of LB, the new crop of kids are meeeaaannnn. And Jessica is still a moron.

I haven't watched it yet. I also haven't watched the Hills. I'm so proud of myself :lol:

OH but I'm sure I'll watch LB.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 24, 2006 -> 01:20 PM)
I haven't watched it yet. I also haven't watched the Hills. I'm so proud of myself :lol:

OH but I'm sure I'll watch LB.

I still had it on my Tivo season pass so it recorded on it's own on the 17th. The Hills was good. I like LC though Jason is a jag.