Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 15, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)
Meh, you can have it. I am the only one who is not on the JJ's bandwagon? Give me a deli sandwich anyday for my money.

Just now saw this, but I agree Mike, Jimmy Johns is gross. If I'm going to pay for a sandwich, it's going to be a Wegman's sub. Mmmmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

not work safe, but if any of the gentlemen (and I stress 'gentlemen') are looking for a gift for that special lady, here's an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

not work safe, but if any of the gentlemen (and I stress 'gentlemen') are looking for a gift for that special lady, here's an idea.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 12:03 PM)
Just now saw this, but I agree Mike, Jimmy Johns is gross. If I'm going to pay for a sandwich, it's going to be a Wegman's sub. Mmmmmm.

Yeah Wegman's makes some seriously mean subs. I really miss Wegman's. I'd have never thought I'd miss a grocery store after growing up on Jewel and Eagle, but Weg's did the trick.

12 Days of Christmas - A Cat's Rendition On the twelfth day of Christmas

my human gave to me:

Twelve bags of catnip!

Eleven tarter Pounce treats,

Ten ornaments hanging,

Nine wads of Kleenex,

Eight peacock feathers,

Seven stolen Q-tips,

Six feathered balls,

Five MILK JUG RINGS!

Four munchy house plants,

Three running faucets,

Two fuzzy mousies,

And a hamste-e-er in a plastic ball!!

I've never had Jimmy Johns. I win. :aussie:

EDIT: That said I'm getting sick of Subway. The girl who wrapped my sandwich yesterday got Mayo everywhere, and it was one of my most untidy eating experiences in a long, long time.

Edited by DBAH0

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 18, 2006 -> 04:18 PM)
I've never had Jimmy Johns. I win. :aussie:

EDIT: That said I'm getting sick of Subway. The girl who wrapped my sandwich yesterday got Mayo everywhere, and it was one of my most untidy eating experiences in a long, long time.

I've never had Jimmy Johns. We tie. :usa

Bought my girlfriend, who is dearly interested in art and psychology, the book "Presidential Doodles." On a few empty pages, at the very front and back, I drew a few things that she'd enjoy, but overall, I think she'll like it.

If not, I'm also adding in a stuffed snowman teddy bear. Insurance.