Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 23, 2006 -> 08:37 PM)
You stay the f*** away from Brian. Go get a friggin Dewon Day jersey or something.

So I got a BMac (traded), Tommie Harris (injured for the year), and Vince Young jersey today.

Vince Young is doomed now.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 23, 2006 -> 08:38 PM)
So I got a BMac (traded), Tommie Harris (injured for the year), and Vince Young jersey today.

Vince Young is doomed now.

titans or horns? i assume titans, but still.

i woudl love a longhorns young jersey.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 24, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
titans or horns? i assume titans, but still.

i woudl love a longhorns young jersey.

Ya I got a Titans one, I really wanted a Horns one last year but I couldnlt find a nice one.

Mmmmmmm burnt orange.

I've been sick for about a week now and just woke up from a medicine-induced nap. Is it odd that I like the sensation I feel when I wake up drenched in sweat and somewhat dehydrated? It's the feeling of recovery, baby, and it's the only feeling I associate with getting better.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 24, 2006 -> 06:52 PM)
I've been sick for about a week now and just woke up from a medicine-induced nap. Is it odd that I like the sensation I feel when I wake up drenched in sweat and somewhat dehydrated? It's the feeling of recovery, baby, and it's the only feeling I associate with getting better.

robo-trip lately?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Dec 24, 2006 -> 05:52 PM)

Find a hotel nearby with a sauna and camp out. Or a steam room.

Brian and I are looking at adopting a dog. We have two picked out - one already has an application on him and the other is still available. The one that is available looks identical to the dog that Brian grew up with - must be a sign. I've never had a dog before, but always wanted one. We would have to go through the application process and then if we meet approval on that, we have to have a home inspection so we are still a ways off.

The dog is a Border Collie, Belgian Shepherd Dog and Sheepdog Mix. Here is what he looks like:

IL201.7092300-1-x.jpg

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Dec 27, 2006 -> 02:53 PM)
Brian and I are looking at adopting a dog. We have two picked out - one already has an application on him and the other is still available. The one that is available looks identical to the dog that Brian grew up with - must be a sign. I've never had a dog before, but always wanted one. We would have to go through the application process and then if we meet approval on that, we have to have a home inspection so we are still a ways off.

The dog is a Border Collie, Belgian Shepherd Dog and Sheepdog Mix. Here is what he looks like:

IL201.7092300-1-x.jpg

Too cute! Good luck with it! Dogs are the best.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 28, 2006 -> 06:09 PM)
Except when they poop in the house, and you have to clean it up before you go to work. :crying

My dog once peed in my bed. Right before bedtime. And, somehow, I still love her.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 29, 2006 -> 02:15 AM)
My dog once peed in my bed. Right before bedtime. And, somehow, I still love her.

My cat did that....I banished him from my room, but I can't help but love the little guy...

I left him with my roommate when I moved :D