Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

"Excuse Me Steff... you are 2GB over your alloted network space.. please delete files you don't need... "

"Pardon me IT jag... if I didn't need the damn files they wouldn't be there... Talk to my boss if you don't like the space my job takes up"

:angry:

...Sigh...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
"Excuse Me Steff... you are 2GB over your alloted network space.. please delete files you don't need... "

"Pardon me IT jag... if I didn't need the damn files they wouldn't be there... Talk to my boss if you don't like the space my job takes up"

...Sigh...

my dream is to be that "IT jag" someday

:)

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
my dream is to be that "IT jag" someday

:)

LOL.. I'm sure. Effers make 3 times what I do, at least, to sit around and play on computers all day.. :lolhitting

Ask them what a PL Statement is and they start crying.. :crying

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)

...Sigh...

Well you *could* delete the 5 GB of Neal Cotts pics... :P

I'll never understand why they continue to cancel a great show like Arrested Developement.

I just watched the new episode from today and am convinced that other than ATHF (also watched that new episode today) and House it's the best show on television.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 01:15 AM)
I'll never understand why they continue to cancel a great show like Arrested Developement.

I just watched the new episode from today and am convinced that other than ATHF (also watched that new episode today) and House it's the best show on television.

I'm pissed off they cancelled Arested Development. Really, really under-apppreciated show.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 5, 2005 -> 10:36 PM)

...Sigh...

:lolhitting

I get that all the time.

Fortunately, all I have to do is say the building name I work at, and mysteriously, I don't get bothered anymore. :)

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 11:05 AM)
I watched AD a few times and it just never clicked for me.

Now, Blue Collar TV, on the other hand......

You have to watch the show from the beginning or you're going to be somewhat lost with the show. There's a lot of inside jokes that carry over from show to show and season to season.

Like Jason Bateman yesterday yelling out "C'mon!". Most people aren't going to get that unless they've been watching the show for a while.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 6, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
You have to watch the show from the beginning or you're going to be somewhat lost with the show. There's a lot of inside jokes that carry over from show to show and season to season.

Like Jason Bateman yesterday yelling out "C'mon!". Most people aren't going to get that unless they've been watching the show for a while.

So, they make it easy for new people to latch on?

They wonder why no new viewers took to it.

"Not there for the beginning? Then f*** ya!"

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 7, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
64 years ago today, the newly installed radar station on Oahu picked up a large formation of planes headed for the Island from the North.  The military wasn't alarmed, because a flight of B-17's was expected to arrive that morning.

...then what happened???

I swear, I hate it when people start to tell a story and then never finish it.