Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
i wish they would put you to sleep for just routine dentist visits.

:ph34r:

Routine visits are tolerable.

All of my wisdom teeth are under the gums. Last time I got teeth pulled I got a total of 12 shots and I couldn't shut my mouth for a solid hour cauff I cunf feel mah lipfs.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
Routine visits are tolerable.

All of my wisdom teeth are under the gums. Last time I got teeth pulled I got a total of 12 shots and I couldn't shut my mouth for a solid hour cauff I cunf feel mah lipfs.

I had a lot of dentist visits when i was little, ever since then I've been scared to death of a dentist/doctor visits. I won't go to either unless i'm forced.

I'm going to die early with bad teeth :(

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
I had mine pulled the summer going into senior year; it wasn't too bad.

It all depends on whether or not the tooth has pushed through the gumline. The other tooth of mine extracted this afternoon didn't hurt, and took merely 10 seconds to remove.

After today, I've had all four removed. I assumed entering the dentist office the tooth located beneath the gums would be no different than the others. Which is why I objected to anesthesia.

My boss had these meetings at work talking about our Christmas bonuses etc etc etc....

My check came today. I received no bonus.

Not that I was really expecting one, given that I left here and came back - but still - if not everyone gets one, why are you making such a big deal about giving them out? Things like that remind me why I left here the first time.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 07:28 AM)
I have a certain fondness for the cartoony goodness that was "The Tick"

Brilliant cartoon, for sure, especially the first season! But it actually was nowhere near as great as the comics were! I have a ton of Tick merch, including the 12" talking Tick. Prized toy, he is. I also have a custom made clock of him. :D

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 05:31 AM)
I didn't go to the Work XMas Party because I hadn't been at the company long enough. So I missed the Scottish guy wearing a kilt.  :bang

There is a Scout from a Troop near here that plays the bag pipes. I can't believe I'm writing this, but they are sooooo cool. When he gets it going in the dining hall it is truly an amazing instrument.