Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time, my sister was volunteering on an Alzheimer's ward. It was music/quiet time, so there was this lady playing the harp and the lady that my sister was keeping company (a patient) out of no where, leans over to my sister and, without a word, licks her face.

I like that story.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
One time, my sister was volunteering on an Alzheimer's ward. It was music/quiet time, so there was this lady playing the harp and the lady that my sister was keeping company (a patient) out of no where, leans over to my sister and, without a word, licks her face.

I like that story.

Mistook her for a coffee table, eh?

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 9, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)

I like that story.

:lolhitting

OH MAN. MY SIDES HURT

Another overheard in NY:

Woman, 30s: So I go to his apartment last night after our date, and there's all this Jesus stuff all over. I said, "Tell me this stuff is your roommate's." He gives me this shocked look. Turns out he's born again! I was so pissed; I thought I was gonna get laid...

Anyone else ever wonder what happened to "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss" besides myself? Apparently, Fox unexpectantly placed the show on permanent hiatus (without prior warning) last month. As an avid viewer, I was disappointed with Fox's decision to shelf this series without explanation. I find it ridiculous this series was dumped, yet crap such as "House" or "Simple Life" remains.

http://moskalyuk.com/blog/what-happened-to...300#postcomment

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 11, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
Anyone else ever wonder what happened to "My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss" besides myself? Apparently, Fox unexpectantly placed the show on permanent hiatus (without prior warning) last month.  As an avid viewer, I was disappointed with Fox's decision to shelf this series without explanation.  I find it ridiculous this series was dumped, yet crap such as "House" or "Simple Life" remains. 

http://moskalyuk.com/blog/what-happened-to...300#postcomment

Do they still have Who's Your Daddy on? :huh:

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
This is the 17th coffee table licking reference in this thread.

Until Googling "I once licked a coffee table" returns SoxTalk as the top hit, our work, sadly, is not done.

Back to work...

I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table... :P

QUOTE(Chisoxmatt @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
Why does it have 20 bids?  He writes a creative story on ebay and makes 20 bucks off of a frickin puppet.  Who is stupid enough to bid on this.

Anyone that would lick a coffe table?

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 18, 2005 -> 11:55 AM)
Until Googling "I once licked a coffee table" returns SoxTalk as the top hit, our work, sadly, is not done.

Back to work...

I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table I once licked a coffee table... :P

Far better are links on other sites to here referencing I once licked a coffee table so all the bloggers here need to include a link on their sites to come here and discuss the nuances of licking a coffee table for fun and profit.