Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jan 18, 2006 -> 04:49 PM)
I know somebody mentioned this before on soxtalk...but Snyder's Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel Pieces are amazing.

they're damn good, but you gotta be in the mood for them.

Now cheezits on the other hand, i could eat while being stabbed.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 19, 2006 -> 09:26 PM)
Are you closing out the bar on Friday night??

No, thank goodness. I wouldn't (or couldn't) have done this if I were. I'll be done by about 9, in bed by 11. 6-7 hours of sleep is more than I usually get anyway.

(Rowand44 @ Jan 21, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)

So I walk into subway tonight and there is a sign that says "Out of Bread."

did anyone hear that about jarod from subway living in an apartment building with a subway store on the main street front? and THAT'S why he went there everyday...not to be healthy...but because he was a lazy ass. (and he had his stomach stapled)

a trava-sham-ockery.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 22, 2006 -> 12:24 PM)
So I walk into subway tonight and there is a sign that says "Out of Bread."

Speaking of Subway, getting hooked on the Roasted Chicken there lately. Of course, with the lack of sandwich alternatives down here (unless you want to make your own e.g I'm lazy like that Jarod dude as PA said), there's not many other options.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 22, 2006 -> 01:20 AM)
did anyone hear that about jarod from subway living in an apartment building with a subway store on the main street front? and THAT'S why he went there everyday...not to be healthy...but because he was a lazy ass. (and he had his stomach stapled)

a trava-sham-ockery.

Yupp he lived in an appartment in Bloomington right above a Subway. My friend saw it, I guess it's somewhat famous on campus.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 22, 2006 -> 12:20 AM)

a trava-sham-ockery.

wouldn't suprise me, anyways, it was a genius move by subway. They exploded after the whole jarod commercial campaign.