Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 11:52 PM)
No pellet gun?  :sweep:

Next a  :whip yeee haw!

Where's the Everything is Bigger in Texas Joke when I need it? :bang

No next time, I'll just set my dog or cat loose on it. :)

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 07:34 AM)
I've just chased the biggest possum I've ever seen in my backyard with a broom. Fun Times.  :bang

Now wait just one second. Go pick on one of your own Aussie marsupials leave the only one we have alone!

FUN FACT: With the exception of the bandicoot, males of all marsupial specias have a penis that is posterior rather than anterior to the testes.

[/nearly useless facts from college mammalogoy class]

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 07:26 AM)
Now wait just one second.  Go pick on one of your own Aussie marsupials leave the only one we have alone!

FUN FACT:  With the exception of the bandicoot, males of all marsupial specias have a penis that is posterior rather than anterior to the testes.

So his penis is up his ass

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 07:34 AM)
I've just chased the biggest possum I've ever seen in my backyard with a broom. Fun Times.  :bang

I'm scared to DEATH of those things. My in law's had one camped out on their front lawn once, I refused to enter the house. I'm a total city boy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The first time I had an armadillo pushing his nose at my tent I almost crapped. Then I discovered what a stupid little animal they are. Now I enjoy seeing them rooting around for bugs and actually enjoy seeing them in and around camp.

Possums? YUCK. Giant rats. They gross me out, I can't stand to have them around. ANd I am not a city boy by any stretch of the imagination.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 09:16 AM)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The first time I had an armadillo pushing his nose at my tent I almost crapped. Then I discovered what a stupid little animal they are. Now I enjoy seeing them rooting around for bugs and actually enjoy seeing them in and around camp.

Possums? YUCK. Giant rats. They gross me out, I can't stand to have them around. ANd I am not a city boy by any stretch of the imagination.

Texsox - "Armadillos make better lovers" :D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 10:30 AM)
Texsox - "Armadillos make better lovers"  :D

"Really they're quite fearful - that's my theory. They see us on stage with tight trousers. We've got, you know, armadillos in our trousers. I mean it's really quite frightening..."

DVD-Spinal-Tap-03.jpg

Suddenly I started singing . . .

Muskrat, muskrat candlelight

Doin’ the town and doin’ it right

In the evenin’

It’s pretty pleasin’

Muskrat susie, muskrat sam

Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land

And they shimmy

And sammy’s so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin’ and jingin’ the jango

Floatin’ like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love

Nibbling on bacon, chewin’ on cheese

Sammy says to susie honey, would you please be my missus?

And she say yes

With her kisses

And now he’s ticklin’ her fancy

Rubbin’ her toes

Muzzle to muzzle, now anything goes

As they wriggle, and sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin’ and jingin’ the jango

Floatin’ like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love

La da da da da ...

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 07:26 AM)
Now wait just one second.  Go pick on one of your own Aussie marsupials leave the only one we have alone!

FUN FACT:  With the exception of the bandicoot, males of all marsupial specias have a penis that is posterior rather than anterior to the testes.

O.K., so just what the hell is your idea of a "completely useless fact" then??? I know I am setting myself up...but still.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 11:11 AM)
O.K., so just what the hell is your idea of a "completely useless fact" then??? I know I am setting myself up...but still.

You want useless. I got useless: :P :P

• Male lizards of genus Anolis have two penises (gosh, I know a disturbing amount about animal penises).

• There are no irregular verbs in the Swahili language.

• The twelve cranial nerves are, in order of emergence from the brain, optic, olfactory, occulomotor, trochlear, trigeminal, abducens, facial, auditory, glossopharyngeal, vagus, somatic (aka spinal accessory), hypoglossal. The competing mnemonic devices to remember this uselessness are (depending on your preferred vicees and/or level of maturity): "On old Olympus' towering tops, a Fin and German viewed some hops," or; 'Oh oh oh, to touch and feel a girl's vagina – so fine"

Yessiree. Time to purge the mental hard drive.

Anyone with experience or education in psychology willing to guess what it could mean if a girl writes her own name consistently through a notebook?

I'm just interested because I used an excuse of copying notes to intitate conversation with a girl I'm interested in. When I open up her notebook, literally every page held several elaborate signatures of her own name. Both large and small. IMO, It was strange someone would devote so much time to writing their own name with swirls and bows and shaded accents. I've seen doodles done in the name of boredom, but not 10+ signatures though several pages.

I realize anything I could extract from this likely won't amount to much. I'm wondering whether anyone could read this post and say, "Oh--this girl probably has a heightened sense of self esteem." Or, "young kids often do this, and their reason is....."

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jan 27, 2006 -> 07:15 PM)
Anyone with experience or education in psychology willing to guess what it could mean if a girl writes her own name consistently through a notebook?

I'm just interested because I used an excuse of copying notes to intitate conversation with a girl I'm interested in. When I open up her notebook, literally every page held several elaborate signatures of her own name. Both large and small. IMO, It was strange someone would devote so much time to writing their own name with swirls and bows and shaded accents. I've seen doodles done in the name of boredom, but not 10+ signatures though several pages.

I realize anything I could extract from this likely won't amount to much.  I'm wondering whether anyone could read this post and say, "Oh--this girl probably has a heightened sense of self esteem." Or, "young kids often do this, and their reason is....."

Usually lesbians write their names a lot in notebooks.