Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly believe that Pacific Poker has some type of hex on me. I haven't hit a flop in at least 100 hands, and have lost about $50 bucks since starting off with $75.

It pisses me off, too. People call down with s*** till the river, and something like an inside straight draw on me. Or, I'll have A-J to another guy's A-10, and there we'll both have aces going to the river, only to see a 10 hit.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 08:19 PM)
I honestly believe that Pacific Poker has some type of hex on me.  I haven't hit a flop in at least 100 hands, and have lost about $50 bucks since starting off with $75.

It pisses me off, too.  People call down with s*** till the river, and something like an inside straight draw on me.  Or, I'll have A-J to another guy's A-10, and there we'll both have aces going to the river, only to see a 10 hit.

If you played with witesoxfan he would piss you off to know end.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Feb 22, 2006 -> 08:19 PM)
I honestly believe that Pacific Poker has some type of hex on me.  I haven't hit a flop in at least 100 hands, and have lost about $50 bucks since starting off with $75.

It pisses me off, too.  People call down with s*** till the river, and something like an inside straight draw on me.  Or, I'll have A-J to another guy's A-10, and there we'll both have aces going to the river, only to see a 10 hit.

Online poker is always shady.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 11:18 AM)
:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  I'm totally addicted to American Idol.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'd expect different of you....

That and I added you as a Facebook friend a few months ago and you must have turned it down.

b****. :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 01:22 PM)
I'd expect different of you....

That and I added you as a Facebook friend a few months ago and you must have turned it down.

b****.  :P

You added me to facebook?

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 11:25 AM)
You added me to facebook?

Yes, way back when. I'm hurt. I mean really, there can't be that many people you know from Iowa State who know who you are.

We still have a date for Chomsky here this April? :P

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
Yes, way back when. I'm hurt. I mean really, there can't be that many people you know from Iowa State who know who you are.

We still have a date for Chomsky here this April? :P

Hm, I bet you're still listed, then.

Actually, Noamy is coming here next weekend so I think I'm going to have to cancel. . .

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 12:18 PM)
:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  I'm totally addicted to American Idol.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I am forced to watch it religiously. Its either that or listen to grief when my shows (aka the White Sox) are on :crying

Who is your favorites so far?

Out of the girls, Paris, Mandesa and the brunette who modeled are the best, along with Ace and Travis (the grey haired dude) of the guys.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 03:40 PM)
I am forced to watch it religiously.  Its either that or listen to grief when my shows  (aka the White Sox) are on :crying

Who is your favorites so far?

Out of the girls, Paris, Mandesa and the brunette who modeled are the best, along with Ace and Travis (the grey haired dude) of the guys.

I like Paris and that girl that sang last (Katherine, I think). Of them I think Katherine is my fave.

Taylor (the grey haired guy) is totally my favorite. He's the only person on tv that is as socially awkward as most of the people I hang out with. Ace, well, um, he's very nice to look at. He can sing well, but he's much more fun to look at, his brother was also equally hot.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)
I like Paris and that girl that sang last (Katherine, I think). Of them I think Katherine is my fave.

Taylor (the grey haired guy) is totally my favorite. He's the only person on tv that is as socially awkward as most of the people I hang out with. Ace, well, um, he's very nice to look at. He can sing well, but he's much more fun to look at, his brother was also equally hot.

Taylor, that's it... I love his voice. It just has the blues feeling to it, and I love that kind of music. Melissa is the other girl I couldn't think of, I think she preformed right before Katherine on Tuesday nite.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)
Taylor, that's it...  I love his voice.  It just has the blues feeling to it, and I love that kind of music.  Melissa is the other girl I couldn't think of, I think she preformed right before Katherine on Tuesday nite.

Her voice was interesting, I thought it was a nice contrast to the other girls. A lot more sultry (is that the right word). But my friend and I just love Taylor, I think he's the sleeper contestent this year.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 02:43 PM)

My wife has gone totally into heat for that Ace dude.

I think it's payback because she's seen me drooling a little watching Sasha Cohen skating this week. :D

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 20, 2006 -> 11:18 PM)
So, I forgot that you have to be 21 to book a hotel(we ran into this problem for soxfest).  I'm going to st louis next week and I need to book a hotel but I'm not 21.  Krush, want to come to st louis with me and check us in again? :lol:

And have you owe me more money? :bang

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 23, 2006 -> 08:41 PM)
My wife has gone totally into heat for that Ace dude.

I think it's payback because she's seen me drooling a little watching Sasha Cohen skating this week.  :D

Yea, but something tells me he's not iiiiiiiinteressssssssssted on the hotties of the world, if you know what I mean.

And I'll put a disclaimer here right now - this isn't meant to flame anyone. Just stating an, um, observation.