Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 23, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
Ewwww, I hope that isn't why kids come to my office hours. Although, honestly, I've only ever had one girl show up. I always just thought the boys were more motivated....

Hell with so many teachers looking for love in all the wrong places, a guy cannot close any avenue :lol: . . .

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may have finally gotten over a nasty cough that has clung for a month or so. :pray With all the antibiotics and cough syrups, I dropped 10 pounds and I noticed I haven't had any zits in a while.

I think I might have been on steroids :D

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
My roommate is seriously trying to kick me out of my apartment, in no small part, because of my taste in art.

What's your taste in art? If it has anything to do with Bea Arthur, I might have to agree with the roomie... :P

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
My roommate is seriously trying to kick me out of my apartment, in no small part, because of my taste in art.

I don't know who this Art guy is, but maybe your room mate is jealous ;)

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)

Now, by "taste in art," do you mean you're actually, literally tasting the art in the apartment?

Man, who knew coffee tables were a gateway drug? :D

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

The Top 5 Signs Ronald McDonald Is Growing Up

5> Now prefers to be called Ron McDonald.

4> That telltale bottle of Clairol Fire Engine Red #4

in his shower.

3> Seen with Jack-in-the-Box at strip clubs stuffing

fries down g-strings.

2> Three kids injured in unfortunate stubble incident.

and the Number 1 Sign Ronald McDonald Is Growing Up...

1> Has a McBeergut.

[ The Top 5 List www.topfive.com ]

[ Copyright 1996, 2005 by Chris White ]

QUOTE(winodj @ Feb 24, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
Hey, if you can get me a radio gig, I might consider it.

As long as you can deal with a guy with hungarian pop art political posters from the late 80s and has a tendency to let his mail pile up for upwards of three days!

Oh, if only I could replace some of the awful DJs out here.....

However, Clear Channel :ph34r: has been advertising like crazy...I bet you'd fit in there....

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
Does anyone know Brooks Boyer's email address. I'd like to ask him a few questions for  a research paper. I'd appreciate any help with this.

I'm fairly sure it was posted somewhere in an old thread; if you do a search, you'd probably be able to find it.

Holy crap. I was poking around some MP3 files and found an awesome version of Ave Maria done by Celine Dion. I really dislike about everything she has ever recorded but this was amazing.

I also found a recording of Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Santana's Traffic Jam; Wow. I think they are playing guitars, but what is flying out of those fingers couldn't have come from a man made instrument.

Amazing what a dose of insomnia does.

I closed on a house today! Now it's paint. paint, paint, so we can get moved in.

The $#*&%$! property taxes are going to be TRIPLE what the MLS and the tax appraisers office suggested they were going to be, because of a newly enacted way of screwing new homeowners and making the initial taxable value assessment at essentially 100% of the selling price.

Time to get that part-time pizza delivery job I guess... :angry: