Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 01:59 PM)
I buy Monster Energy drinks in bulk at Costco. It's about $1.25 per can when I buy a case there, so it's worth it. They've gotten me through countless late nights and early mornings. And they taste great too.

If there's one thing I'd love to have in Australia from America, it'd probably be a Costco.

For example, when I was in Phoenix we bought a 6 pack of Pringles for $4. They're usually $3.50 each down here.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 06:20 AM)
If there's one thing I'd love to have in Australia from America, it'd probably be a Costco.

For example, when I was in Phoenix we bought a 6 pack of Pringles for $4. They're usually $3.50 each down here.

Gotta love our exports :-)

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 10:48 PM)
Gotta love our exports :-)

Well our state is finally getting a Krispy Kreme by the end of the year, so I guess we're finally heading somewhere. :lol:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 07:06 AM)
Well our state is finally getting a Krispy Kreme by the end of the year, so I guess we're finally heading somewhere.  :lol:

Hell, we just got Krispy Kreme down here a few months ago and it isn't even a full shop, they have kioska inside one of the big convienence store chains. I still take a breakfast taco over the donut.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 07:24 AM)
Hell, we just got Krispy Kreme down here a few months ago and it isn't even a full shop, they have kioska inside one of the big convienence store chains. I still take a breakfast taco over the donut.

MMMMMMMM Donuts!

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Apr 18, 2006 -> 09:59 PM)
I buy Monster Energy drinks in bulk at Costco. It's about $1.25 per can when I buy a case there, so it's worth it. They've gotten me through countless late nights and early mornings. And they taste great too.

I’ll definitely try that.

I’ve only started drinking these drinks a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine bought me one and I got hooked. It gets me going when I’m at work.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
I'll take a Dunkin Donut over a Krispy Kreme any day of the week.  Krispy Kremes are too sweet and too greasy for me.

I couldn’t choose one over the other. To me, both are just as good.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Apr 19, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
I'll take a Dunkin Donut over a Krispy Kreme any day of the week.  Krispy Kremes are too sweet and too greasy for me.

^

I'll never look at a dunkin donuts the same again due to keith though.