Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
I usually sleep between 5-6 hours a night.  Last night I slept for 8, today I feel like s***.  wtf?

Isn't it weird how you can get way too much sleep and still feel tired, yet you could get 4 hours of sleep and feel energetic?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 12:37 PM)
It's all about what you get your body trained to do, I guess.

Yeah that happened to me earlier in the week when I was up too late watching a soccer game until 3 a.m in the morning, and had to get up at 7 for work that day.

Usually I find it's not so bad in the morning, but in the afternoon you're really starting to feel tired.

f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***

I just found a copy of an essay that was worth 20% of my grade. I don't recall printing off two drafts, but I did hand in an essay.....so I think it may have been the wrong one. This really could f*** up my four point.

f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***

***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f

**f***f***f***

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 11:19 AM)
f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***

I just found a copy of an essay that was worth 20% of my grade. I don't recall printing off two drafts, but I did hand in an essay.....so I think it may have been the wrong one. This really could f*** up my four point.

f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***

***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f***f

**f***f***f***

Well f*** it now, get drunk and blow off the final. :D

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 01:42 PM)
Tip:  if you walk into a bathroom and see another guy standing at a urinal, don't ask 'hey, what's up?

Striking up conversations at the urinals is not cool. Inadvertant peeking can occur, which is a big no-no.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 12:54 PM)
Well f*** it now, get drunk and blow off the final.  :D

I may be fine after all....The essay I thought I handed in instead was in my room.....and the printed copy of my essay is different than the one on my computer.....wich makes me hope I turned it in. The only problem is now an old Econ test I was going to use to study is gone and I hope to God i didn't hand that in.....cause I still don't remember printing two copies.

QUOTE(SnB @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
4.0's are for communists

And Soxtalk admins. Reportedly Jason has a 4.0 this semester. Must not be taking any English classes.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 12:43 PM)
Striking up conversations at the urinals is not cool.  Inadvertant peeking can occur, which is a big no-no.

Which is why I think we are all fans of the Sloan Royal Flush II. How many times have I read that over and over again. Does anyone else make urinal valves? :D

QUOTE(Texsox @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Which is why I think we are all fans of the Sloan Royal Flush II. How many times have I read that over and over again. Does anyone else make urinal valves?  :D

Who isn't fans of the Sloan? :D

The Top 5 Songs on the "Snakes on a Plane" Soundtrack

5> Funky Cold Medusa

4> Back That Asp Up

3> Don't Fear the Viper

2> Venom Man Loves a Woman

and Topfive.com's Number 1 Song on

the "Snakes on a Plane" Soundtrack...

1> I Just Coiled to Say I Love You

Join ClubTop5 to see the whole 20-item list and the

Runner Up/Honorable Mention submissions for today's list:

"Reptile Dysfunction" and "Slither and Yawn"

http://www.topfive.com/html/clubtop5.shtml

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 27, 2006 -> 06:03 PM)
So I got a survey from my insurance company today...  They wanted to know if when Madison was in the ER a couple of weeks ago, it was for a work related injury.

"Yes, we had her stitching seams for our designer jean line.....errrrrrrrr"

"Wait, I take that back."

"Disregard that."

:bang

Edited by AddisonStSox

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 10:32 AM)
Man, it's been s***ty out by me since like 9 PM last night.    Chilly, grey, windy and rain, yuk.

Great day for a 2pm west coast Sox game.

Yep, s***ty in the SW burbs too.

Gotta work tonight, so my day shapes up like this:

Take a nap after getting the clothes out of the dryer.

Watch the Sox and Angels.

Have a light dinner.

Go to work.

So it's not so bad that it's gloomy out - this is GOOD sleepin' weather.