Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 11:41 AM)
Yep, s***ty in the SW burbs too.

Gotta work tonight, so my day shapes up like this:

Take a nap after getting the clothes out of the dryer.

Watch the Sox and Angels.

Have a light dinner.

Go to work.

So it's not so bad that it's gloomy out - this is GOOD sleepin' weather.

......and good for a few other indoor activities too ;)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 30, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
The wife works weekends and I'm with the kid, so the only "indoor activities" I'm taking part in are playing board games and doing laundry.

:D

Please TRY not to be jealous of my WILD life.... :lol:

Brain is working tonight, although he was off yesterday. Unfortunatly for him though, he spent from 11 to about 1:30 at the urgent care center with me. Then he decided he wanted to go to the mall for a CD. As odd as it was, there were no CD stores in Orland Mall lol.

Inspite of my sprained lung (which makes it feel like there is a rock in my chest), we still had a bit of fun before he had to hit the hay today ;) .

Excuse me while I vent

Mother f***ing, damn, s***, f*** f*** f*** fire ants. My foot was already hurting and a bunch of fire ants attacked from nowhere and now it itches like crazy and I can't find any of my fireant stuff. Mother f***ing little bastards.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:28 PM)
Excuse me while I vent

Mother f***ing, damn, s***, f*** f*** f*** fire ants. My foot was already hurting and a bunch of fire ants attacked from nowhere and now it itches like crazy and I can't find any of my fireant stuff. Mother f***ing little bastards.

Did I mention Chicago does not have fireants :ph34r:

In all seriousness, that really sucks... True story from childhood. My bro and I were born and raise in Michigan City and frequenty went to the beach as kids. We moved to Texas when I was 8 and Brian was 4. The first time he went and played out back at our new house in Texas he promptly plopped down, and began playing in a fireant pile, thinking it was a sandpile like the beaches in MC. Talk about ugly. I have never seen so many stings in my life.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 1, 2006 -> 12:28 PM)
Excuse me while I vent

Oooh, but think of all the fun you're going to have in a day or two popping all those pimple-like toxin-filled pustules. :D

And, fyi, if you have about 20 attack sites you were probably actually "bit" half that many times. Fire ants have a bite and a sting that are both noxious. They typically bite first and then when they are clamped down on you they twist their bodies around and sting you witth an abdominal stinger. It is that bite/sting combination that gives fire ant injuries that characteristic two-puncture appearance – before they swell up into those fun-to-pop pustules, that is.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2006 -> 07:20 AM)
The cruise worked out after all eh?  Hit on some old ladies for me :cheers

He's such a handsome man, and a smooth dancer,

Bringing someone or traveling alone?

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 2, 2006 -> 03:57 PM)
Im going to be there till at least Friday.....

Just go in tomorrow and say that absolutely you already know he/she is guilty 'cuz you can just tell, and maybe they'll dismiss you? :D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 2, 2006 -> 04:03 PM)
Just go in tomorrow and say that absolutely you already know he/she is guilty 'cuz you can just tell, and maybe they'll dismiss you?  :D

"He's got an honest smile....gotta be innocent."