Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 2, 2006 -> 06:19 PM)
BTW, the transformation is complete, I have totally forgotten the previous screen name for Rex Kickass

I do remember Fanof14

I had to think for a second, but it was winodj. I can't remember the casing though.

QUOTE(Texsox @ May 2, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
BTW, the transformation is complete, I have totally forgotten the previous screen name for Rex Kickass

I do remember Fanof14

You're losing it, Oldtimer. wino will always be wino, even when he's kicking ass.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ May 2, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
I had to think for a second, but it was winodj.  I can't remember the casing though.

All natural, I'm sure.

Sorry. I'm on a stupid death march diet and I'd kill for a Boar's Head natural casing hotdog right about now.

Instead, I get to have a hard boiled egg, hold the yolk.

Shoot me now.

I'm sure someone can get this for me. I've spent the last 5 minutes searching google for stats from the '04 presidential election and for whatever reason I've come up empty handed.

Anyway, I need to know relatively how many women voted or what percentage of the overall voters were female.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 2, 2006 -> 04:00 PM)
I'm sure someone can get this for me. I've spent the last 5 minutes searching google for stats from the '04 presidential election and for whatever reason I've come up empty handed.

Anyway, I need to know relatively how many women voted or what percentage of the overall voters were female.

Check the excel spreadsheets here, they have all that data as far as I can tell.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 2, 2006 -> 06:00 PM)

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/

There are no official numbers, this is all based on exit polling FWIW.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 2, 2006 -> 05:15 PM)
I may be going skiing on some of Salt Lake's best slopes for the first time ever this weekend so that should be good.

making lemonade, that is great news. Have a great time.

Conundrum; I've been invited to lunch in Salt Lake City today, it's one of my Dad's workpartners 67th birthday. He's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, but his wife is the biggest b**** that I've ever met. Should I go? :lol:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 5, 2006 -> 10:38 AM)
Conundrum; I've been invited to lunch in Salt Lake City today, it's one of my Dad's workpartners 67th birthday. He's probably one of the nicest people I've ever met, but his wife is the biggest b**** that I've ever met. Should I go?  :lol:

Absolutely, in bigger social situations it is usually easier to avoid people like that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 6, 2006 -> 01:40 AM)
Absolutely, in bigger social situations it is usually easier to avoid people like that.

The thing is, my parents aren't going because they'll be at home still (Dad's been sick FWIW), so it's just be a few of his workpartners and me. But I think I'm prob gonna go anyways, and try to avoid her. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Soxy @ May 6, 2006 -> 01:45 AM)
So, I might have to teach a different course this summer than what I've been prepping. Yikes.

That can't be the best feeling.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 5, 2006 -> 10:44 AM)
The thing is, my parents aren't going because they'll be at home still (Dad's been sick FWIW), so it's just be a few of his workpartners and me. But I think I'm prob gonna go anyways, and try to avoid her.  :ph34r:

AH, I see. Well are you still thinking about trying to move to the states? This could be a good chance to make some connections at least. Then again for me, I don't turn down a free lunch... speaking of which, I have no idea what I want for lunch :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 6, 2006 -> 01:49 AM)
AH, I see.  Well are you still thinking about trying to move to the states?  This could be a good chance to make some connections at least.  Then again for me, I don't turn down a free lunch... speaking of which, I have no idea what I want for lunch :P

His son actually works as a scout for the Rams which is pretty cool (although I was told he worked for the D-Backs, so it's a little dissappointing). :lol:

Considering it's Cinco De Mayo day, I'm thinkin we're probably gettin Mexican of some sort. That would be the best bet for everyone today I would imagine.

Well I missed out on going to that lunch. We had a power failure just when we were driving home, and we've been gettin in from just opening the garage door and not the front door with a key. Bad idea. :bang

So we had to wait a hour for the power to come back on.