Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
I closed on a house today!  Now it's paint. paint, paint, so we can get moved in.

The $#*&%$! property taxes are going to be TRIPLE what the MLS and the tax appraisers office suggested they were going to be, because of a newly enacted way of screwing new homeowners and making the initial taxable value assessment at essentially 100% of the selling price.

Time to get that part-time pizza delivery job I guess...  :angry:

Going along with the house theme, we've sort of been renovating the living room down here. We've just sold the wood heater today, and let me tell you, that was a whole lot of fun moving around the house and out the front (my back would tend to disagree). Then my dog was stupid enough to fall into the hole where the heater was because he thought there was a possum down there. Oh and good luck with the house Jim. :)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
I closed on a house today!  Now it's paint. paint, paint, so we can get moved in.

The $#*&%$! property taxes are going to be TRIPLE what the MLS and the tax appraisers office suggested they were going to be, because of a newly enacted way of screwing new homeowners and making the initial taxable value assessment at essentially 100% of the selling price.

Time to get that part-time pizza delivery job I guess...  :angry:

News out of Florida today. A teacher has been arrested, not on child molestation charges, but on an elaborate plan where his students were deliveriing pizzas and all the tips went to him.

Yes, he was pimping pizza delivery drivers to the local pizzarias. In an attempt to fit in and disguise his well know appearance he wore a hat

bush-pimp.jpg

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 12:59 AM)
Was this the song featured at the end of "Born to Kill?"

You mean "hard to kill?" :huh:

No this was "Marked for Death" where he and that black dude from "Requiem for a Dream" who told Jennifer Connelly "I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air," take on twin Jamaican drug lords. :lol:

So, went out bowling last night, and, obviously, got a little drunk. So all of my friends out here are east coasters and they were just making fun of the Midwest like it was going out of style. Finally, I'd had it and I yelled (literally yelled), "Shut up! We grow your food assholes!!!" It was funny.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
So, went out bowling last night, and, obviously, got a little drunk. So all of my friends out here are east coasters and they were just making fun of the Midwest like it was going out of style. Finally, I'd had it and I yelled (literally yelled), "Shut up! We grow your food assholes!!!" It was funny.

:notworthy

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)

:lol:

when i went to canada in january, my gf's family would not stop commenting on my midwestern accent. Of course I had more than enough ammo just with one simple comment.........'eh?'

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Feb 27, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
:lol:

when i went to canada in january, my gf's family would not stop commenting on my midwestern accent.  Of course I had more than enough ammo just with one simple comment.........'eh?'

At least you can be thankful it wasn't an Aussie Accent. ;)

And I thought mine were big!

Stripper Selling Infamous Breast Implant on EBay

MIAMI (Reuters) - A former topless dancer who was famously cleared of battering a Florida nightclub patron with her "crazy big" breasts has shed her oversized silicone implants and put one of them up for auction on eBay.

The woman known professionally as Tawny Peaks said on Wednesday she recently came across the implants in a box in her closet after watching a television discussion about crazy things sold on eBay and decided, "Why not ... I don't need it any more."

"Somebody might bid on it. It's like the first boob to be sued over in a lawsuit," she said.

Peaks said she would autograph the auctioned implant for the winner but would keep its mate "for good measure."

She explained that she had her size 69-HH implants removed and underwent breast reduction surgery in 1999 after retiring from the business to start a new life.

"They were like really big, crazy big," said Peaks, who described herself as a happily married homemaker and mother of three now living in the Detroit area.

Peaks won notoriety in 1998 when a man sued her and her employer, the Diamond Dolls nightclub in Clearwater, Florida, saying he suffered a whiplash injury when she swung her breasts into his face at a bachelor party. He said they were "like two cement blocks."

The parties accepted binding arbitration on "The People's Court" television show and the judge, former New York City Mayor Ed Koch, ordered a female bailiff to examine Peaks in private.

The bailiff found the breasts to be "soft" and to weigh about 2 pounds (0.9 kg) each. Koch ruled they were not dangerous and refused to award damages.

The implant auction ends on Saturday. So far Peaks has received 10 bids, topping out at $71, according to the eBay Web site.

Wanna bid?

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

Huh. Bad timing.

Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen to Divorce

LOS ANGELES - Actress Denise Richards has filed for divorce from her actor-husband Charlie Sheen, citing irreconcilable differences, according to court papers filed Wednesday.

Richards, 34, is six months pregnant with the couple's second child. They also have a daughter, Sam, who will be a year old next week.

The couple married in June 2002 and co-starred in "Scary Movie 3." Richards and Sheen, 39, met while shooting the independent film "Good Advice" in 2000.

They began dating after Richards guest-starred on Sheen's former series "Spin City." The marriage was Sheen's second and Richards' first.

Sheen, who now stars in the CBS sitcom "Two and a Half Men," is best known for his work in the movies "Platoon," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and "Hot Shots."

Richards, a former Bond girl, has appeared in a host of movies, including "Wild Things" and "Starship Troopers."