Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 13, 2006 -> 03:21 AM)
My mom has breast cancer. :(

My parents have known for about a month but they didn't tell me cause they didn't want me to get freaked out with finals and s*** coming up. It was such a weird feeling when she told me, I didn't know what to do.

So so sorry to hear that justin

:pray

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents have known for about a month but they didn't tell me cause they didn't want me to get freaked out with finals and s*** coming up. It was such a weird feeling when she told me, I didn't know what to do.

Wow. I am so sorry to hear that... :pray

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 13, 2006 -> 04:21 AM)

Wow; very sorry to hear that man. It's all going to be okay. :pray

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 13, 2006 -> 01:21 AM)

Oh man, that totally sucks. My grandma got through breast cancer about 10 years ago. Cancer is a rough disease, but hopefully they caught it soon enough.

Thoughts and prayers go out to your mom, you and the rest of your family :pray

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 13, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)

I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep posotive, there are some realy smart people out there and I'm sure they'll find a way to help her. Stay posotive fella.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 13, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
Thanks everyone. I'm sure she'll get through it but it's still a scary situation, and even scarrier because a friend's mom just passed away due to the same thing this year.

Sending good thoughts her way, and yours.

Soxy is right about treaments coming a long way. It got my grandmother 30 years ago but I think the outcome would be very different today.

Man, so so sorry to hear about that.

:pray Best wishes for you, your mom, and your family

So a 2 hour connection at LAX on a Saturday Night for an International Flight, uhhhh not a good idea. And oh yeah, it's even better, when your bag doesn't show up in your final destination either.

"Don't worry about re-checking your bag at LAX sir". :bang

38th anniversary of the tornado that changed my town forever. How an F5, three-funnelled tornado can rip thru the center of a town of 8,000 and only kill one is beyond me. Almost the entire town was leveled.

Prayers are out.

My aunt beat cancer (her last radiation was 2 months ago). About 5 years ago, a lady I worked for had stage 2 cancer and beat it. One of my friend's aunts' is going through her last radiation and her other aunt is finishing chemo. Treatments have come a long way.

So I finished up both of my final papers today. About 35 pages total between the two of them. Rest of the group has other stuff to do, but my parts are finished.

So now I just got to show up to my classes this week and than got the last finals of my collegiate career next week.