Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 22, 2006 -> 11:44 PM)
So, I've been Joe Crede'd. When I was out looking for jobs today, one of the places I went to said I'd have to cut my hair if I got hired there. :(

Rowand...cut them sideburns

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 23, 2006 -> 01:44 AM)
So, I've been Joe Crede'd. When I was out looking for jobs today, one of the places I went to said I'd have to cut my hair if I got hired there. :(

f***ing hippy. :headshake

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 23, 2006 -> 11:23 AM)
Now the laughing has restarted my cough, thx Balta.

Hey, I grew up in NW Indiana, so I'm never far from my cough restarting either. And I thought laughter was supposed to be the best medicine? That graphic is still classic.

I told them if they were going to have the stupid rule to enforce it across the board or there will be trouble... they laughed.

Employee got sent home in April for wearing capri's. Started taking pictures and documenting "dress code violations" since then. This morning the suit was served. Now they are freaking out. :headshake

QUOTE(Steff @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:16 AM)
I told them if they were going to have the stupid rule to enforce it across the board or there will be trouble... they laughed.

Employee got sent home in April for wearing capri's. Started taking pictures and documenting "dress code violations" since then. This morning the suit was served. Now they are freaking out. :headshake

I remember you telling us about that.

WOW, I guess she wasn't playing eh?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 24, 2006 -> 10:57 AM)
I remember you telling us about that.

WOW, I guess she wasn't playing eh?

I don't blame her. If I had the time I may have joined her efforts. The dress code is a joke. I just had a meeting with the VP of Sales... his response.. "everyone wear's capri's.. what's the big deal?" The executive staff doesn't even know the policy...

QUOTE(Steff @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:06 AM)
I don't blame her. If I had the time I may have joined her efforts. The dress code is a joke. I just had a meeting with the VP of Sales... his response.. "everyone wear's capri's.. what's the big deal?" The executive staff doesn't even know the policy...

I wear sandals and shorts to work, people need to relax about dress codes.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:12 AM)
I wear sandals and shorts to work, people need to relax about dress codes.

I'm old school about this, I belive in dress codes and business attire.....as long as they are clear, fair and consistent.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 24, 2006 -> 11:15 AM)
I'm old school about this, I belive in dress codes and business attire.....as long as they are clear, fair and consistent.

Agree. I don't like the no capri rule, but I follow it. I warned HR.. they said she would have no case... :rolly