Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 28, 2006 -> 06:50 AM)
Has anyone here ever run an ad on Criagslist? Is it free ?

I've never run an ad, but I'm pretty sure it's free. I've picked up several free items and paid for a few (mostly appliances for an apartment bldg I own).

I was watching "Breakfast Club" on VH1 tonight, and I was amazed that they felt it was necessary to dub the line "Eat my shorts!" They replaced it with "Eat my socks!" Well, at least Judd Nelson got a little voice-over work out of the deal. Now if we could only find a little work for Rupert (Styles) Stylinski from "Teen Wolf."

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 11:10 AM)
I just got a call on my cell from 773-379-7858 and someone said I am going to die in 7 days they called back 4 times and I hung up on each of them. That's a cheery message.

Hell, if the phone bill idue date is more than 7 days out I would have kept talking!

I could take advantage of my plans rollover (in the grave) minutes. :D

Creepy call, btw. :o

So, the Alabama quarter has Helen Keller on it, with her name written in teeny tiny braille, which is a nice thought. But it raises the question: how do they do fine print in braille? Seriously.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 29, 2006 -> 11:10 AM)
I just got a call on my cell from 773-379-7858 and someone said I am going to die in 7 days they called back 4 times and I hung up on each of them. That's a cheery message.

Did you watch a staticy videotape?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 05:53 AM)
Don't you hate it when you're tired and can't sleep. Seems to happen to me everyday.

I know you've been here for a long time, but what's up with the sig? Why the hate for a couple of guys who had some good years as sox?

Edited by max power

QUOTE(max power @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 05:56 AM)
I know you've been here for a long time, but what's up with the sig? Why the hate for a couple of guys who has some good years as sox?

Haha no hate. I actually had that made early in 04 before Damaso completely went down hill and Shingo was awesome. I just recently brought it back because I love how it looks.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 05:57 AM)
Haha no hate. I actually had that made early in 04 before Damaso completely went down hill and Shingo was awesome. I just recently brought it back because I love how it looks.

Oh, my bad. I thought you were mocking those guys. They both had a time where they were lights out.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 01:12 AM)
What are the odds that I break THREE pairs of nail clippers in two weeks while clipping my nails? It had never happened before in my life.

Are you a Llama?