Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)
I am so unmotivated.

I am so disgusted. On the way to the restroom I saw the CFO's exec sec walking around with her shoes OFF... And if that wasn't repulsive enough... some nasty skank left the bathroom WITHOUT washing her hands.. :puke

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
I just went to a teller in my bank for the first time in a few years. The little pregnant teller's name is Carrie Woods. I was laughing my ass off. She thought I lost my mind.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 03:57 PM)
I am so disgusted. On the way to the restroom I saw the CFO's exec sec walking around with her shoes OFF... And if that wasn't repulsive enough... some nasty skank left the bathroom WITHOUT washing her hands.. :puke

I don't know what the big deal is about walking barefoot. There's a reason why your feet are built the way they are, and part of it is that we weren't evolved with shoes.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
Sunday: Sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Heat index values as high as 107. South wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph.

It be getting hot over hurr.

It's about the same for Chicago.

Sunday: Mostly sunny and very hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 101. Southwest wind at 10 MPH w/ gusts at 22 MPH.

This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard.

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good a a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 15, 2006 -> 12:29 AM)
This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard.

The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good a a wall. I played a wall once. They're relentless.

I used to work in a fire hydrant factory.

You couldn't park anywhere near the place.

Doing a little work around the house. I put fake brick wallpaper over a real

brick wall, just so I'd be the only one who knew. People come over and I'm

gonna say, "Go ahead, touch it...it feels real."

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)
It's about the same for Chicago.

Sunday: Mostly sunny and very hot, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 101. Southwest wind at 10 MPH w/ gusts at 22 MPH.

Supposed to top out at 103 here. The usual early spring/summer onshore flow that keeps the LA Basin from broiling in May and June totally failed this year, so this whole area is just going to be cooking for the next 2 months.

I really miss being in Phoenix at this time of year, when I have to put up with 30-40 degree temp's in the winter down here, compared to the 100+ days of summer up there (in case you can't tell, I like the heat). :lol:

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 05:43 PM)
I don't know what the big deal is about walking barefoot. There's a reason why your feet are built the way they are, and part of it is that we weren't evolved with shoes.

It's not about the durability of the feet... it's about the nasty disgusting floors at work.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jul 14, 2006 -> 05:43 PM)

Barefeet in public is my per peeve. There is a time and a place for everything. If you've been in closed shoes all day and suddenly decide you want to take them off in a public place and share the funk with everyone in the room, that's nasty. I see women do it in restaurants all the time.

I saw a guy eating at an outdoor cafe the other day wearing open sandals. Between bites he'd massge his foot and then go back to his fork or reach for bread at the table.