Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

So I got tackled from the side in a Work Soccer Competition today, and ended up sliding head first into the muddy pitch. I don't exactly have the skills and co-ordination of a Ronaldinho on the ball now. :lol:

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 01:45 PM)
Just came back from Orlando, FL and I must say I thank god that I'm still young, wish I was 21 though.. :( Basically one more year to go though. :) Florida has very consistant weather. It's eigher Hot-humid, rains-hot-humid or is hot-humid.

Watched out for J.J Redick out on the roads I hope. :P

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was sick yesterday all day and didn't eat anything (stomach was hurting) but a little chicken chow mein, some 7-up, and a piece of unbuttered bread. So this morning I woke up starving and heated up the chow mein for breakfast...wow, thats some good breakfast food.

Thought I'd share cause it was damn tasty.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 05:40 PM)
Back from Brazil, straight to work from an overnight flight with no sleep. My legs are still all cramped up from 25 hours on Buses, cars, planes and trains....

You'll have to give us the lowdown on the trip when you get the chance.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jul 31, 2006 -> 04:40 PM)
Back from Brazil, straight to work from an overnight flight with no sleep. My legs are still all cramped up from 25 hours on Buses, cars, planes and trains....

Welcome back, thanks for asking me to go with you . . . :bang

:lolhitting

BTW, did you save a few dollars for a massage after the trip?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 09:27 AM)
I'm not a smoker and I also don't get on my soap box about it, but I cannot imagine wanting a cig when it's 105 degrees outside.

I know a fellow who has been sneaking out of his home to smoke crack several times a day for about a week now.

Completely out of his mind. He's going to have a heart attack and a heat stroke.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Aug 2, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
I know a fellow who has been sneaking out of his home to smoke crack several times a day for about a week now.

Completely out of his mind. He's going to have a heart attack and a heat stroke.

you KNOW him? Tell him to cut it out.