Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 14, 2006 -> 10:10 PM)
Moral of the story kids: Don't get your coffee at the White Hen.

I would go somewhere else but it's right there on the way and I have no tolerance for driving around in the morning.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 04:31 AM)
I would go somewhere else but it's right there on the way and I have no tolerance for driving around in the morning.

If only they made a machine so people could make coffee in their own homes . . . ;)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 06:15 AM)
So tonight was the first time in a good 3 weeks that I fell asleep before 4 am and our dorm ends up having a f***in fire drill at 6 am. Unbelievable.

you're just not good at things.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 15, 2006 -> 06:15 AM)
So tonight was the first time in a good 3 weeks that I fell asleep before 4 am and our dorm ends up having a f***in fire drill at 6 am. Unbelievable.

Memories. Living in Neely, I was on the 3rd floor while I had buddies way up on 17. They always wanted to stay in my room til the elevators got functional but I refused because they would drink all my beer from my fridge.

One year, it got pulled or went off so much that I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking it was going off.

So I had class today at 11...I woke up at 10:52 and about s*** my pants. Lucky me, I made it to class on time, running my ass off.

(fwiw, I normally just would have not gone, except for the fact that we had a bunch of papers we needed to turn in...so I kinda wanted to do that)

Wish me luck. We are delivering a 41' trimaran from Port Isabel to Port Mansfield, The ship hasn't been sailed in years, the engine is out so we mounted a 9.9hp on an auxilary bracket, the weather is suppose to be dry (good) and hot (105 not so good)

Leaving now for the island . . .

If we don't make it back alive, I want to give my post count to Jas. He had faith that this poster could one day atually put together a coherant, correctly spelled post. Our combined posts would almost catch up to SS. :lol: :lol:

I am so tired right now and wish lunch would get here (they are buying us subway).

I need to come up with some gifts that I want as Brian gets too frustrated at trying to think up things for me (within a 2 month period our first anniversary, my 30th bday and Christmas coincide). I keep telling him I really do not want anything, but he keeps trying to get me to think of something. He says if I don't come up with anything, I will come home to find a new hamster residing with us.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 10:36 AM)
The office season premiere tonight.

A group of 5 or 6 of us is going to chili's for dinner in honor of the show.

Maybe I'll order an awesome blossom, extra awesome.

I'm actually pretty excited about it. Woo!

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 12:36 AM)

Chili's? Oh Steve. :lol:

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 21, 2006 -> 09:36 AM)

The Gaydar scene at the end of that episode might have been the single funniest ever for the "The Office"

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 09:02 AM)
The Gaydar scene at the end of that episode might have been the single funniest ever for the "The Office"

That was funny and Creed was funny, other than that I thought the episode was 100% terrible.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 09:58 AM)
That was funny and Creed was funny, other than that I thought the episode was 100% terrible.

it wasn't really a normal episode since they had to tie up alot of loose ends and introduce how this season was gonna go.

PS: watching these episodes with a girl who is your own version of "pam" is never a good idea.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 22, 2006 -> 04:48 PM)
Ok, so now the tornado sirens are going off, the wind is picking up and the rain is comming down pretty damn hard. I'll likely be dead before the night is through.

Should I be concerned? I mean, you're always right and all....

I hope everyone is okay. They had us in the stairwell from 4:40 to 5:15. As I was walking to my car staring at the sky, I walked through a puddle that came up to my ankle. The drive home started okay until I was entering 290 (53 extension, whatever) at Algonquin. All hell broke loose for about 20 minutes and then it let up and started again when I hit North Avenue. I had to pull over before getting on 294 as the rain, wind and hail were too much for me to drive through (couldn't see a bloody thing). I get on 294 and it was hellish until Ogden. After that it was too bad and at home it was bone dry. That was the first time driving through such horrendous weather where I really thought there was a chance I could die. Freaked me out.