Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 25, 2006 -> 02:48 PM)
:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Wow. Now that is a comedy line up :cheers

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 25, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
Turk, the janitor and Dr Cox are the best characters on the show.

I've seen all 5 seasons episodes 3-4 times each..... cos I'm a loser.

Dr Cox is my idol. He is all I strive to be in life.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 10:13 AM)
So, I thought South Park was hilarious last night.

But Satan, the Acura is a very nice car!

The week before with cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter combined with Ike sleeping with the Kindergarden teacher was a great episode. Instant classic IMO.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 11:21 AM)
The week before with cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter combined with Ike sleeping with the Kindergarden teacher was a great episode. Instant classic IMO.

That one was funny, but I've never seen Dog the Bounty Hunter, so a little went over my head. I almost peed laughing when Stan is trying to report it to the police, but they keep saying, "Niiiiiiiice." Perfect spot on satire.

This week with Butters and Biggie and the My Super Sweet Sixteen, was just hilarious--I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

I'm not too familiar because I've only watched when I happen upon it, but I have to say of the ones I have seen any butters-centric episode is good.

"don't ice me homey"

And then he drops an n-bomb and sings going back to cali on the plane :lolhitting

Cartman holding back the punch was funny, and I LOL'd at the boys on the leashes and the 3 stooges parody.

One of the best episodes I've see of season so far, and better than the dog one for the same reason as Soxy stated.

6) Rats

Rats still conjure up images of disease carrying pests inhabiting murky sewers for many people, but rats are really among the most ideal of pets. They are very social and enjoy interaction with their humans, and they are loaded with personality.

StinkyII.jpg

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 03:17 PM)
My wife straightens up the house, does dishes and sometimes laundry before the cleaning lady gets here. As she puts it: " I can't have her see the house looking like THIS"

Ditto.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 26, 2006 -> 10:26 AM)
That one was funny, but I've never seen Dog the Bounty Hunter, so a little went over my head. I almost peed laughing when Stan is trying to report it to the police, but they keep saying, "Niiiiiiiice." Perfect spot on satire.

This week with Butters and Biggie and the My Super Sweet Sixteen, was just hilarious--I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.

that was kinda the quote that everyone seemed to repeat this past week.

"Niiiiice"

DAMMIT! I just got back from the doctor. I have a sinus infection, ear infection AND strep throat. Wtf? I didn't even think anything was wrong other than a minor sinus infection. And I had a fever of 101. Seriously, I must be part pitbull because I feel no pain.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 09:45 AM)
DAMMIT! I just got back from the doctor. I have a sinus infection, ear infection AND strep throat. Wtf? I didn't even think anything was wrong other than a minor sinus infection. And I had a fever of 101. Seriously, I must be part pitbull because I feel no pain.

Oh lovely. 3 people in my office have strep - and being the troopers they are came to work versus staying home as they were told to do - and I have had an earache for 2 days now. :angry:

QUOTE(Soxy @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 09:45 AM)

A few years ago, I had strep, ear infection, and the flu at the same time. I couldn't stand up without getting dizzy or nauseous. Worse yet, I felt the ear infection coming a few days before, I have had ear infections since i was a kid and know when it is coming, and left my omoxycilin downstairs and couldn't get out of bedto get them. So had to wait til my mom got home around 4pm to get a pill. I started feeling better 30 minutes after I took the first one, go figure.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 11:57 AM)
ComEd sucks donkey dick.

That is all.

Our power went out earlier just long enough that I had to reset all my clocks and reset all my timers. Damn ComEd!