Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 09:56 AM)
Oh lovely. 3 people in my office have strep - and being the troopers they are came to work versus staying home as they were told to do - and I have had an earache for 2 days now. :angry:

strange that you're the one with an earache :huh .... I would have suspected the scenario to be slightly different :lol:

(steff talks a lot............. :fight :lol: )

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Yoda @ Oct 29, 2006 -> 09:35 PM)
How often is it that you can go to the park with shorts on one of the last days of October? This weather is one to make something out of . . .

Hmmm, I'd have to hunt to see if I still even own any long pants. :)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 29, 2006 -> 09:27 PM)
Game 2 of the World Series last year and this kid is wearing shorts and long socks. True story.

dont forget the part where he punched a bunch of garbage cans...because every story with willie has him punching something

Ugh, this time of year is becoming a real bogey period for me;

Last year when the White Sox won the World Series I caught Chicken Pox, which forced me to miss my 1st exam (which I had to re-do in Feb this year). Now 2 days out from my 1st, I've contracted a real bad cold.

Maybe next year I should just put myself into quarantine somewhere the week before. :bang

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 29, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
dont forget the part where he punched a bunch of garbage cans...because every story with willie has him punching something

seriously, his story about him punching a chair still cracks me up.

"In my 26 years in the profession, I have never seen a mother trying to poison her own child," said Rodrigues"

Well then, you are an idiot who needs a new pair of glasses. Females who use DURING pregnancy are doing the exact same thing.

IE7 is worthless.

My daughter uses IE to access nickjr.com - for some reason it works better with IE than Firefox - so I foolishly downloaded the "upgrade".

Once it was downloaded, I couldn't stream music anymore, my MusicMatch wouldn't open, Windows Media Player wouldn't open properly, and the browser would freeze when there was more than one tab open.

God, that was fun.

Once I removed IE7 from my computer, all those programs and functions returned to normal.

Good riddance, IE7, and thanks again for all those wonderful enhancements.

We just bought a computer less than a month ago and have already had to use the recovery disk. Yes, I want to take it personally back to California and shove it up the collective asses of Cyberpower. They are complete jags in the tech support and customer service areas as well and this is coming from someone who makes her living being a tech support person in the electronics industry.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
Queen's posting, must be lunch time. :lol:

I'm having some Gumbo

I had a can of spinach - cold, out of the can - and a 16 oz Rockstar Juiced energy drink.

Nothing but the good life for this gentleman of leisure. :bang

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 01:03 PM)
I had a can of spinach - cold, out of the can - and a 16 oz Rockstar Juiced energy drink.

Nothing but the good life for this gentleman of leisure. :bang

Remember kids, stay in school, get your PhD, and you too can eat like Popeye :bang

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 02:24 PM)

Remember kids, stay in school, get your PhD, and you too can eat like Popeye :bang

and have sex with him for $5....

:huh :D I don't know I just felt like running way over the line, for funsies.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 03:52 PM)

and have sex with him for $5....

:huh :D I don't know I just felt like running way over the line, for funsies.

There's your honeymoon idea. Go to Florida and have sex with Jim 500 times.