Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 12:06 AM)

There's your honeymoon idea. Go to Florida and have sex with Jim 500 times.

why was that in green? :lol:

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 12:14 AM)
Somebody better have a bottle of those little blue pills handy. :bang

....the same reason THAT wasn't :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

I kill myself.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 1, 2006 -> 11:15 PM)
why was that in green? :lol:

....the same reason THAT wasn't :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

I kill myself.

This is going to feel like a Republican budget plan.

Here's the best plan. You have sex with Jim and pay him $5, he turns around and pays Mrs. PA $5 to have sex with her. You both could have all the sex you want, the budget will balance, you've helped education, and perhaps found some WMD.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 08:18 AM)
This is going to feel like a Republican budget plan.

Here's the best plan. You have sex with Jim and pay him $5, he turns around and pays Mrs. PA $5 to have sex with her. You both could have all the sex you want, the budget will balance, you've helped education, and perhaps found some WMD.

in all fairness.... the WMD was found....

IN MY PANTS! :cheers

So.. we went to this Briggs for Kids event last night at Lucky Strike. Dennis McKinnon was our partner. Still in good shape. Hysterical, too. The biggest a-hole... Urlacher hands down. Bowled 2 frames then left his team. Most uncomfortable moment... the DJ played "Golddigger"... imagine a few hundred white folks with the deer in the head lights look all at the same time. :huh:

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 09:41 AM)
So.. we went to this Briggs for Kids event last night at Lucky Strike. Dennis McKinnon was our partner. Still in good shape. Hysterical, too. The biggest a-hole... Urlacher hands down. Bowled 2 frames then left his team. Most uncomfortable moment... the DJ played "Golddigger"... imagine a few hundred white folks with the deer in the head lights look all at the same time. :huh:

I'm torn on this. By Briggs, I assume you mean Lance Briggs.

That said, if it was the offseason, I would of seen why people would be upset Urlacher left like that. But it is the middle of the season, he is beat up and hurt, and any rest time is rare for these guys.

Hwould of been better off not showing at all if he was gonna upset people by leaving like that.

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 09:56 AM)

That said, if it was the offseason, I would of seen why people would be upset Urlacher left like that. But it is the middle of the season, he is beat up and hurt, and any rest time is rare for these guys.

Hwould of been better off not showing at all if he was gonna upset people by leaving like that.

Well.. he left the lane and went to the bar followed by a bevy of GGG breasted females. He was still there when we left at midnight - thanks to his sorry ass for showing up an hour late to the event to start with. Paris Hilton with a penis is spot on.

QUOTE(Brian @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 09:56 AM)

He;s got the foot injury too, which that has got to be really uncomfortable to bowl in...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 10:01 AM)
He;s got the foot injury too, which that has got to be really uncomfortable to bowl in...

Which is why he shouldn't have been bowling at all - and wasn't expected to, btw. But when folks pay 5K to enjoy your company live up to your promises.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 7, 2006 -> 11:30 AM)
perhaps the girls and their GGG boobies were asking the same? :lol:

Whatever.

Regardless, it was an event for charity and he's a douche for not honoring the commitment.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 09:12 PM)
My wife and I ate at Ruths Chris the other night. Probably one of the worst rip offs of all time. I'll spend money on a good meal, but that place sux.

Sound like my experience at Ruby Tuesday in Park City this year (it was either that or Arby's, and I'm not David Puddy).

And then there was the choosing of Carl Jr's on the 4th of July last year for lunch instead of going to a Steakhouse. :bang

Not to say, that you guys don't have darn good restaraunts though. Especially in Phoenix, there were restaraunts EVERYWHERE wherever you drove, it was crazy.

CLASS PROJECT GONE WRONG

An elementary
s
chool cla
s
s
s
tarted a cla
s
s
project to ma
k