Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 10:56 PM)
A picture is worth 1,000 words

I don't have a digital copy of it. But if I scan it in, I will post a copy of it. She's a real cutie (with a Santa phobia).

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 10:45 AM)
I don't have a digital copy of it. But if I scan it in, I will post a copy of it. She's a real cutie (with a Santa phobia).

My kids were that way, but it was the helper elves and not Santa that freaked them out. Yes, from a very early age, they had a problem with Subordinate Clauses.

:D

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 10:51 AM)
My kids were that way, but it was the helper elves and not Santa that freaked them out. Yes, from a very early age, they had a problem with Subordinate Clauses.

:D

your kids used to be dogs? :P

so half of my bottom retainer wire thing popped out of its glue and i had to cut it off, now i have to wait till friday to get it fixed. Hope this doesn't f*** up the teeth that much only having half of it there.

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 07:45 PM)
Anyone want to make $25 bucks?

I once asked a girl that. The result was not pretty.

As for your paper...so long as I get it upfront, you will get a paper. It will likely have nothing to do with a bank or anything regarding a bank at all, but you'll get your paper.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 09:32 PM)
I once asked a girl that. The result was not pretty.

As for your paper...so long as I get it upfront, you will get a paper. It will likely have nothing to do with a bank or anything regarding a bank at all, but you'll get your paper.

you're hired :P

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 5, 2006 -> 11:58 AM)
The new Tylenol Cold products are excellent. The Nighttime knocked me out for 8 hours and the Daytime stuff is keeping my cough from overwhelming my day.

And the flavor burst adds an unexpected twist on an old favorite!

QUOTE(Soxy @ Dec 7, 2006 -> 09:42 AM)
One of my teaching reviews was that I "speak English very well." Um, thanks? I have finally mastered my native tongue! HURRAY!

That's good, then we can have a long conversation about anything and I won't get pissed in my head when you use less and fewer and good and well incorrectly, while also being able to say especially without putting an 'x' in there.

I don't have many pet peeves, and I really don't let those that do bother me that much...but mainly incorrect pronunciation and adverb/adjective use bugs the hell out of me. I'll quietly smile and listen, but really, I'm pissed and want to correct your grammar SO.FRIGGIN'.BADly

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 02:25 AM)
That's good, then we can have a long conversation about anything and I won't get pissed in my head when you use less and fewer and good and well incorrectly, while also being able to say especially without putting an 'x' in there.

I don't have many pet peeves, and I really don't let those that do bother me that much...but mainly incorrect pronunciation and adverb/adjective use bugs the hell out of me. I'll quietly smile and listen, but really, I'm pissed and want to correct your grammar SO.FRIGGIN'.BADly

Who are you

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 03:25 AM)

what do you say to people who misspell "white" ? :P

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
So today is technically the last day of my 5 weeks of training. If anyone needs a loan or open an account I'm you're man.

if anyone needs a back rub and a happy ending, see any one of the jims :D

I was always taught to lend a helping hand. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 05:14 PM)
I just put a down payment on my house for next year. w00t :headbang

congrats

how many people you got?

houses around here are usually in awful shape and i kinda like the apartment thing, dunno how carbondale is though.

QUOTE(SnB @ Dec 8, 2006 -> 08:42 PM)
congrats

how many people you got?

houses around here are usually in awful shape and i kinda like the apartment thing, dunno how carbondale is though.

4 of us. These houses are brand new and absolutely awesome. I'm pumped.