Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
I have it, I need to be meaner. :)

But, I did get to Polka with an 80 year old at the Ukrainian fest! Top that!

Now he can die, he has climbed the mountain and seen the promised land.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 06:43 AM)
Now he can die, he has climbed the mountain and seen the promised land.

Well, maybe he saw the promised land--but he certainly didn't climb the mountain. :)

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
Well, maybe he saw the promised land--but he certainly didn't climb the mountain. :)

Pat Green

Some people say: "Man, I bet she still makes love like an earthquake."

Yeah, but man she ain’t easy: she ain’t letting you in my friend, my friend.

Its time to wake up baby doll: put your best dress an' your high heals on,

An' dream you're gone.

Don't know why all of a sudden those lyrics were running in my head.

The word of the day is screed. It's the act of levelling freshly poured concrete or mortar or the device used to do the levelling. And it is what I have spent the last two nights doing trying to level the concrete slab in our guest bathroom so I can lay new tile.

It is a royal pain in the arse. :angry: :D :D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
Mmmmmmmmmm! :puke

It's horrible! And I was even wearing sunblock. I've been putting aloe on every 5 minutes, and still it's all gross. . .

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 01:44 PM)
It's horrible! And I was even wearing sunblock. I've been putting aloe on every 5 minutes, and still it's all gross. . .

This is gross.. but there isn't any pussing is there..? Or scabbing? If there is you might want to head to a dermatologist and get something stronger to keep the moisture in there. You'll keep peeling unless you stay moist enough (can't wait to see the peanut gallery comments on that one.. LOL).

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 12:46 PM)
This is gross.. but there isn't any pussing is there..? Or scabbing? If there is you might want to head to a dermatologist and get something stronger to keep the moisture in there. You'll keep peeling unless you stay moist enough (can't wait to see the peanut gallery comments on that one.. LOL).

The pussing is over, for a couple of days I had gauze taped to my shoulder and back because it was just gross. I should have gone to the doctor. There's some scabbing. Fortunately this round is a lot better than when the first set blistered and peeled. If it's still a problem after this layer is gone I'm definitely going to the doctor.

Thanks for the advice Steff. I usually don't burn this badly, my skin is getting more sensetive as I get older I think. . .

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
The pussing is over, for a couple of days I had gauze taped to my shoulder and back because it was just gross. I should have gone to the doctor. There's some scabbing. Fortunately this round is a lot better than when the first set blistered and peeled. If it's still a problem after this layer is gone I'm definitely going to the doctor.

Thanks for the advice Steff. I usually don't burn this badly, my skin is getting more sensetive as I get older I think. . .

If you aren't raw anymore (LMAO as I am typing this) Noxzema is awesome at retaining moisture. If you can handle the smell slap some on and wear a kind of tight fitting t-shirt. I don't know why Aloe is so popular.. imo it makes it worse because it's drying. Maybe that's just to me though. I haven't burned like that in a good 15 years. I remember it though. Sucks..

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 03:40 PM)
Moisture, rubbing, raw, slapping stuff on, tight fitting t-shirts.....I luuuuuv women. Keep lubing it up SoxyGirl, just keep lubing.

i've heard worse from steff :P