Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 08:31 AM)
Imagine my surprise when 3:45 this morning a girl I've only met once before was standing beside my loft pulling off the covers.......

Did you go back to sleep after you told her she was in the wrong room?

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 08:39 AM)
I like Coke a lot more than Pepsi, but curiously like Diet Pepsi much more than Diet Coke.  I feel better now for having confided in someone about that.

Out of Pepsi and Coke, I prefer RC. Usually cheaper and sugarier.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
Imagine my surprise when 3:45 this morning a girl I've only met once before was standing beside my loft pulling off the covers.......

And how long have you been at college for? :lolhitting

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 11:49 PM)
Out of Pepsi and Coke, I prefer RC. Usually cheaper and sugarier.

Never really tried RC before, looks like a no - name brand for me. So it's Coke all the way, goes good with some Southern Comfort (2 bottles with Caramel from LAX comes in handy nowadays).....

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 09:07 AM)
Never really tried RC before, looks like a no - name brand for me. So it's Coke all the way, goes good with some Southern Comfort (2 bottles with Caramel from LAX comes in handy nowadays).....

Here you can get RC for 79 cents, 95 cents Australian...

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
Here you can get RC for 79 cents, 95 cents Australian...

Good to see someone's been attending their Foreign Exchange Currency Classes........ :ph34r:

And are we talking 1 or 2 litres here? Usually coke is about $1 a litre in a supermarket, while if you buy it at say a fast food joint, 600ML can cost over $2.50. A rip - off.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 09:41 AM)
We're a coke school, so i think i'm becoming brainwashed and thinking coke is better now.

Also, didn't RC go out of business?

RC is alive and well in the South where ordering a Royal Crown and Crown Royal is somewhat common

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 10, 2005 -> 08:14 AM)
Good to see someone's been attending their Foreign Exchange Currency Classes........  :ph34r:

And are we talking 1 or 2 litres here? Usually coke is about $1 a litre in a supermarket, while if you buy it at say a fast food joint, 600ML can cost over $2.50. A rip - off.

You wanna talk about cola-related ripoffs?

I was picking up a pizza yesterday and I asked the guy how much a 6-pack of Pepsi costs.

He said "$4.25".

I said "Huh????"

He said, "yeah, it's way too much...."

:lol:

It's the first time I ever thought the $1.69 two-liter bottle at 7-11 was a bargain.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
NRBQ

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 04:17 AM)
Actually, Big Bill Liston (1950's)

Double Bonus Points! Big Bill Liston did in fact have a minor Nashville hit with "Gimmie an RC Cola and a Moonpie." And that song achieved a slightly broader listenership when the Qs began to cober it. A guy named Edwin Hubbard also has a song celebrating that most perfect of snackfood combinations - RC and a Moonpie.

Of course, when Bill Liston wrote the song you could buy an RC and a Moonpie for 10 cents. :headbang