Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 03:04 PM)
Oops...I had a tough last hour and made the mistake of saying that I am thinking about quitting to someone here (I have been thinking about it, different story).  Well, CFO called my boss to talk to me to see what is wrong and what can be changed.  I just told him about being slammed and such and there were several things that were sent to me that should not have been.  I didn't talk to him about the serious doubts about this job for many reasons.  Someday I will have a job I don't dread going to lol.

I know the feeling...

It's not bad here, it's just not what I want to do when I grow up. And that makes it difficult.

Thank goodness this place is 100% better then the last place though.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta stay high ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah 'til I die ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah...

Its purple purp purple purp purple and swallow it down, with the yurple yip yurple yip yurples, its goin' down...

Yep, that's the song stuck in my head right now, especially those 2 parts. :unsure:

So weird moment of the day. Watching The Simpsons this morning, and seeing Ned Flanders thinking about Pre - Marital Sex. A Dancing Bible with 2 legs, pulling off one of the coloured strings and opening up the front cover. :bang

All of yesterday I had that song stuck in my head (really randomly) that is about leaving a cake out in the rain, and I'll never have the recipe again.

And then on my way home from out yesterday--I heard it! Yesterday was like the day of good karma and wonderful surprises.

All of yesterday I had that song stuck in my head (really randomly) that is about leaving a cake out in the rain, and I'll never have the recipe again.

And then on my way home from out yesterday--I heard it! Yesterday was like the day of good karma and wonderful surprises.

I'd be willing to lay money that I'm the only person on this board who owns the album that song originally appeared on - and in vinyl. Not that that's a good thing. ;)

Yeah, okay. But I'm pretty sure you're just bragging, whereas I was mourning my lost youth. So there.

P.S. If you'd use a great database program like CATraxx http://www.fnprg.com/catraxx/catraxx.html you'd never have to lose track of your music again.

Edit: Fixed link. Thanks for the heads up YASNY.

Edited by Mercy!

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
Yeah, okay.  But I'm pretty sure you're just bragging, whereas I was mourning my lost youth.  So there.

P.S.  If you'd use a great database program like CATraxx ( http://www.fnprg.com/catraxx/catraxx.html) you'd never have to lose track of your music again.

I was just on a mission to collect the worst music ever.

Interesting AIM convo...

AIM IM with pokerjunkie05.

4:08 PM

pokerjunkie05>>>hi

me>>>hola

pokerjunkie05>>>: I am looking for a backer over at pokerstars......I've won almost 2k in home games w/ buddies, is there any chance u can back me some cash man?

me>>i'm a morslum......its a mormon/muslum hybrid that doesnt allow gambling

4:10 PM

me>>so i cant

pokerjunkie05 has gone offline.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Oct 9, 2005 -> 04:14 PM)
Interesting AIM convo...

AIM IM with pokerjunkie05.

4:08 PM

pokerjunkie05>>>hi

me>>>hola

pokerjunkie05>>>: I am looking for a backer over at pokerstars......I've won almost 2k in home games w/ buddies, is there any chance u can back me some cash man?

me>>i'm a morslum......its a mormon/muslum hybrid that doesnt allow gambling

4:10 PM

me>>so i cant

I just got the same thing....I said something random.

pokerjunkie05>>>hi

me>>>hey?

me>>Only if you snake a lobster twice

me>>and eat your hat

lol nevermind he IM'ed me like 5 seconds after i posted this

pokerstars12399 (4:22:59 PM): hi

SoxnBears01 (4:23:07 PM): yessir?

pokerstars12399 (4:23:41 PM): : I am looking for a backer over at pokerstars......I've won almost 2k in home games w/ buddies, is there any chance u can back me some cash man?

SoxnBears01 (4:24:04 PM): only if you tell me how a slider works

pokerstars12399 (4:24:15 PM): slider?

SoxnBears01 (4:24:22 PM): the pitch

pokerstars12399 (4:24:37 PM): i dont know the exact physiscs man

pokerstars12399 (4:24:38 PM): lol

SoxnBears01 (4:24:43 PM): well then no

QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 9, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
lol nevermind he IM'ed me like 5 seconds after i posted this

Same guy im'ed me too, I don't have the exact convo still but it basically went like this:

Him: Hey

Me: Hi

Him: I am looking for a backer over at pokerstars......I've won almost 2k in home games w/ buddies, is there any chance u can back me some cash man?

Me: No, but im chisox7546(wharris1), that guy is loaded.

Him: Thanks a lot.

Me: No problem.

And then some other poker guy im'ed me asked me the same question and then he goes "what about the other guy, is he a highroller?" And my answer was "huge" then he answers with this "You're lying, so f*** off." then he signed off.

Edited by Rowand44