Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

A note to pedestrians:

when it is raining out, you are wearing dark colored clothes, it's dark out and you are crossing against the red, it really isn't a good idea to do that in front of a moving car. If you get hit, don't blame the driver.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as a part of the Lamazze class, we got to see what the birthing suites look like, and thank God they have a nice 32 inch TV in there, so if baby decides to come early and during one of the World Series games, the wife won't have to figure out how to drive to the hospital while in labor. :P

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 04:52 PM)
Well as a part of the Lamazze class, we got to see what the birthing suites look like, and thank God they have a nice 32 inch TV in there, so if baby decides to come early and during one of the World Series games, the wife won't have to figure out how to drive to the hospital while in labor. :P

LMAO. That would be the last time she drove anywhere - or at least you wouldn't know about it, because she'd never see you again.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)

True story. Dr. Falls in Lake Forest and I were discussing the Bulls, he also had season tickets, a nurse interrupted to tell us to get back to business.

Mike, you will discover you cannot count correctly to ten.

one, two, three

"dammit Mike faster it huuuuuuuurts"

fourfivesox

"Slow down Mr. Southsider" she needs to push

s e v e n, e i g h t, n i n e

"dammit Mike faster"

I bought Rose a watch after my first son was born, I figured it would be a memento of my poor counting and a reminder that basically all I really did was watch!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)

I'll take her, I've done everything else :ph34r: :lolhitting

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
Gee, I hate to make a value judgement on something so trivial ....but that's pathetic.

I only wanna drunk call him because he's a Cubs fan. But I'm sure I'll forget to do it.

And he was the old student in PCU, Ellen's roommate in the sitcom Ellen and the Dean in Old School.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
Isn't that Gooch?  Awww, somebody has a crush on GOOCH!

Oh, you're right it is! I didn't even pay attention to the numbers--it was pretty cute though. She was doing that the whole game.

Just ate dinner...and I agree 100% Tex m'boy!!! Corn tortilla's SMOKE the flour ones!!! The key is that they need to be thrown into a pan and heated up nice so that they get a little crisp. Right out of the package, that texture is pure evil. In those regards, flour would win. I can grab a pack of the flour ones and just start eating. But heated up in a pan, then used...mmmmmm, those are damn fine critters!!!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:49 PM)
Just ate dinner...and I agree 100% Tex m'boy!!! Corn tortilla's SMOKE the flour ones!!! The key is that they need to be thrown into a pan and heated up nice so that they get a little crisp. Right out of the package, that texture is pure evil. In those regards, flour would win. I can grab a pack of the flour ones and just start eating. But heated up in a pan, then used...mmmmmm, those are damn fine critters!!!

When I'm at home I buy maseca, use my parents tortilla press and make my own. Mmmmmm, delicious!!! Can't be beat.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:16 PM)
When I'm at home I buy maseca, use my parents tortilla press and make my own. Mmmmmm, delicious!!! Can't be beat.

:wub:

If you weren't so young and inexperienced, I'd marry you

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:19 PM)
So I hate having migraines and a mild case of the flu when the Sox are on and end of year exams starting in 1 week.

Oh and a cute photo of the cat there Soxy.  :)

Updating, I have Pox, Chicken Pox. So the next week is gonna be loads of fun fighting the urge to scratch, scratch, scratch. :crying

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:44 AM)
Updating, I have Pox, Chicken Pox. So the next week is gonna be loads of fun fighting the urge to scratch, scratch, scratch.  :crying

Ugh that's terrible! Be careful and take it easy--I know it can get really bad and serious in adults. Make the fam wait on you hand and foot. :D

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Ugh that's terrible! Be careful and take it easy--I know it can get really bad and serious in adults. Make the fam wait on you hand and foot.  :D

My sister won't go within 10m of me, and no-one else is really enthuiastic to get me near me either. No-one's ever had it in our family before, so I can see why.

But it's plenty of bed rest and lotion for the next week.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 03:02 AM)
My sister won't go within 10m of me, and no-one else is really enthuiastic to get me near me either. No-one's ever had it in our family before, so I can see why.

But it's plenty of bed rest and lotion for the next week.

Well I hope you feel better!

Don't click this link if Hitchcock's The Birds scared the s*** out of you.