Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man came home from work, sat down in his favourite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought him a beer. When he finished it, he said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's going to start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone, he said, "Quick, another beer before it starts."

"That's it!" She blows her top, "You b@stard! You waltz in here, flop your fat a-ss down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

The husband sighed. "Damn, it's started!"

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 12:11 PM)
That would be cool for you.

Who's the new poster, named Soxy?

I figured it would help me be taken more seriously. . .

Now I just have to get Noam to list that restraining order. . .

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
We bought a Montero Limited last weekend to replace the Jeep, which was dying a slow death... the Jeep cost on average $40 to fill up... the new monstrosity... $62 buckarro's this morning..  :o

:bang

WALK TO WORK.

:D

Woo-hoo...got an 86/120 on my complex analysis midterm! (This is actually good, I'm told the average was somewhere in the 70's).

If I pass this class, and finish off the field trips for 1 other class, then I will officially be done with actual graded classes for the rest of my life.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
Woo-hoo...got an 86/120 on my complex analysis midterm!  (This is actually good, I'm told the average was somewhere in the 70's).

If I pass this class, and finish off the field trips for 1 other class, then I will officially be done with actual graded classes for the rest of my life.

I thought the same thing, and now I'm getting my MBA. :lol:

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
I thought the same thing, and now I'm getting my MBA.  :lol:

It's hard for me to have to take more classes when these would fill out my course requirements on my Ph.D.

Then there's that little matter of a thesis of course...

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
It's hard for me to have to take more classes when these would fill out my course requirements on my Ph.D.

Then there's that little matter of a thesis of course...

I guess if you are a slacker and only want one PhD, you are done. :cheers