Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 01:47 AM)
It's hard for me to have to take more classes when these would fill out my course requirements on my Ph.D.

Then there's that little matter of a thesis of course...

Ah ha! That's really cool! Come on, dammit. Come up with that thesis. (here's where I would say something really crude, but it's not warranted, yet)... :lol:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
2 exams done in 16 hours. It's time like these I don't appreciate Uni.  :crying

i had that during the week of the world series.

i'm pretty sure i slept for 15 hours that friday or saturday night.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 11:09 PM)
Financial accounting and business law.

Been there done that, and they were actually pretty good down here (last year) when I took em. I had International Financial Reporting (Harmonisation, Consolidation, Purchase Method, Coporate Governance etc.) and Business Finance (Net Profit Value, Bonds, lots of equations etc.). And I've got Money and Capital Markets on Thursday which is all basically banks, shares, financial institutions, all that kind of stuff.

I absolutely hate the feel of a brandnew baseball cap. It doesn't fit right, and it makes me look like a bandwagon fan, especially now. But I had to have the Sox hat with the World Series patch on it. Damn I can't wait for softball season so that I can sweat in it, and break it in.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
I absolutely hate the feel of a brandnew baseball cap.  It doesn't fit right, and it makes me look like a bandwagon fan, especially now.  But I had to have the Sox hat with the World Series patch on it.  Damn I can't wait for softball season so that I can sweat in it, and break it in.

i know exactly what you mean. I'm wearing the locker room hat right now......it's very awesome for an official hat, but just doesn't beat my sox hat i've been wearing for 3 years.

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 10:32 AM)
i know exactly what you mean.  I'm wearing the locker room hat right now......it's very awesome for an official hat, but just doesn't beat my sox hat i've been wearing for 3 years.

I just got my locker room hat yesterday and I thought it felt very comfortable.

Of course, my 14 year old Sox hat is on the verge of falling apart (it will now only make appearances during the playoffs as a lucky hat), so that might have something do to with it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
I think I am about to retire my lucky hat.  I wore it for the day I was married, the Sox won the World Series, and my baby was born.  It is falling apart now with the stitching coming up on the bill, and it is a dirty, dirty shade of brown.

LOL.. my hat was gray.. it's now sweaty brown also. :ph34r:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
I think I am about to retire my lucky hat.  I wore it for the day I was married, the Sox won the World Series, and my baby was born.  It is falling apart now with the stitching coming up on the bill, and it is a dirty, dirty shade of brown.

the hat has "character"

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)

OMG! Did the world just stop spinning, and I didn't feel it? It had to of. The world just ended folks! Run for your lives!

:lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
I absolutely hate the feel of a brandnew baseball cap.  It doesn't fit right, and it makes me look like a bandwagon fan, especially now.  But I had to have the Sox hat with the World Series patch on it.  Damn I can't wait for softball season so that I can sweat in it, and break it in.

I have the black and gray WS champs flex fit cap. I will never, ever buy another style of cap. Flex Fits are the s***!

I'm the exact opposite.

I luv the feel and look of a brand-new, sleek clean baseball cap.

All I do is bend the bill and place it in this plastic thing with an elastic string that shapes and curves the bill (it came with a previous cap I bought).

I keep it as clean as I possibly can. If I'm going to sweat, I won't wear my favorite caps (currently the Sox cap with the WS logo, and also my DePaul cap with the old Blue Demon logo...both fitted, of course). I HATE when the white inside parts gets dirty, and I cannot stand a smelly cap. I reserve one older cap, an FSU baseball cap, for when I know I'll be playing a sport or doing something where it can get sweaty and/or dirty.

Oh yeah, and flex-fit is sacriligeous. :P