Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Nov 10, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
Okay, since we’re posting snake photos that have been passed around the net, let me counter the one that Tex just put up with one which demonstrates better serpent-human coexistence.  But don’t try this at YOUR home, boys and girls.

Python reticulatus and juvenile Homo sapiens (in Thailand?)

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

That's okay, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight. . .

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:13 PM)
I'll admit, I found Nicole Ritchie mildly attractive when she was a little pudgy. She just looks f***ing sick right now.

With the last year and a half anorexia is the ''in'' thing. So we can all look forward to it from now on. Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
With the last year and a half anorexia is the ''in'' thing. So we can all look forward to it from now on. Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Just as long as Jessica Biel keeps her body the way it is I'll be happy. I actually watched 7th Heaven for a few years there. Of course now she's the new "in" hot celeb so she could be stricken with the disorder some time in the comming months.

It seems that a young Texas Aggie volunteered for military service during

World War II. He had such a high aptitude

for aviation that he was sent right to a Naval Air Station, skipping recruit

training.

The very first day he solos and is the best flier on the base. All they could

do was give him his gold wings and assign him immediately to an aircraft

carrier in the Pacific.

On his first day aboard, he took off and single-handedly shot down 6 Japanese

fighter planes. Then climbing up to 20,000 feet, he found 9 more Japanese

planes and shot them all down as well.

Noting that his fuel was getting low, he descended, circled the carrier and

came in for a perfect landing on the deck. He threw back the canopy, climbed

out and jogged over to the captain. Saluting smartly he said, "Well sir, how did

I do on my very first day?"

The captain turned around, bowed politely, and replied, "You make onry one

velly, velly selious mistake."

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 12, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Yay, at 4:45, I'm the only member currently on soxtalk.

Yeah my apologies, I actually went out tonight. :bang

Job Interview on Monday. Yay. Let's hope it actually comes out with a good outcome this time, unlike my last 2 vacation ones.

Did anyone happen to catch the commericals for, the actual showing of, or 'Best Week Ever's' recap of this week's Trading Spouses?

If you haven't, this one enormous woman is a God-fearing Chrisitian who fills the hour-long segment with hilarious rants criticizing "non-believers." It's worth watching BWE, or better yet, finding internet links. I found one link, but I have a problem uploading it's content. Not sure what it's showing.

http://www.break.com/articles/tradingspouses.html

mboard_photo.jpg

"I'm a God WARRIOR!!!!"

EDIT: This link works. http://video.download.com/3800-11166_53-7673.html

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Nov 12, 2005 -> 05:15 AM)
Fish that.. it's 5:15 and I'm drunk.

Hawks are gonna win tofay!

The Hizzawks are the bizzomb.

Maybe not, but it was nice to see the D-Line finally got the notice that football season started.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 12, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
I needed armor to walk out of that house!

GARGOYLES!

She actually says, GORGYLES! SLYCHICS!

I don't know what either one of those are, but apparently they are the devil's spawn.

Today's Cool Site...

Free foliage!

Have you wondered what happens to the plants nurseries don't sell? I was surprised to learn that they're destroyed. What a waste!

Well, Free Trees and Plants "rescues" unsold plants. Then they're offered to you for free -- you only pay postage and handling.

The company employs disabled workers to prepare the plants for shipping. So you're helping people who sometimes have difficulties finding employment.

There's a wide selection available, so you might have a hard time choosing what you want. The selection varies depending on what's available, so be sure to check back.

Also, keep in mind that the plants are dormant. This basically means that they're hibernating. So they will look a bit sparse until they're planted and become active again.

Did you hear the big announcement last week? Television networks will offer TV shows on demand. Monday through Friday, on hundreds of radio stations, I host The Kim Komando Computer Minute. On tomorrow’s Minute, I'll give you the scoop, and unlike on-demand TV, it won't cost you a dime! Use the map to find a radio station that airs my Minute in your hometown.

TO VISIT TODAY'S COOL SITE, GO HERE:

www.freetreesandplants.com

Enjoy the rest of your day! I'll see you tomorrow with another site!

Kim :)

There are ignorant people who speak flowery words and take delight in the letter of the law, saying there is nothing else. Their hearts are full of selfish desires, Arjuna. Their idea of heaven is their own enjoyment, and the aim of all their activities is pleasure and power. The fruit of their actions is continual rebirth. Those whose minds are swept away by the pursuit of pleasure and power are incapable of following the supreme goal and will not attain samadhi.

-Bhagavad Gita 2:42-44

Excerpted from The Bhagavad Gita, translated by Eknath Easwaran, copyright 1985. Reprinted with permission from Nilgiri Press, www.nilgiri.org. To order the book, please call 1-800-475-2369.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 08:17 AM)
I concur. Just over four and a half hours last night. Went to bed at 11:40, fell asleep around 2:20. Got up at 6:40.

I fell asleep at about 4:30 this morning and woke up at 5:30 for no reason, then just squirmed in my bed for about an hour and a half before I decided to get up and get something to eat.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 08:19 AM)
I fell asleep at about 4:30 this morning and woke up at 5:30 for no reason, then just squirmed in my bed for about an hour and a half before I decided to get up and get something to eat.

You ever feel really awake in the morning after a night of no sleep? I felt more chipper than I do with 8 hours. Of course, it's gonna hit me around midday.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 08:20 AM)
You ever feel really awake in the morning after a night of no sleep? I felt more chipper than I do with 8 hours. Of course, it's gonna hit me around midday.

Yup, I'm fine right now but after my first class I'll probably just want to pass out somewhere.