What happen to the post???

LDF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a thread where wino and pa were going back and forth and it was moved off of the boards for Administrative Record Keeping, standard procedure when a thread takes a turn down the lane of personal insults.

The only thing crazy going on is people believing that derogatory remarks are going to be looked at as being acceptable.

Not much is really asked of posters on this site, as most of you have seen, follow the rules, show respect for each other and no one will have any problems.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 02:56 AM)
The only thing crazy going on is people believing that derogatory remarks are going to be looked at as being acceptable.

Not much is really asked of posters on this site, as most of you have seen, follow the rules, show respect for each other and no one will have any problems.

For the record, as soon as I read Kapkomet's PM about removing the message in my signature, I did. What's happening now is an unauthorized vendetta against me being acted out by moderators without authority. And for the record, I'm not pissed about any of this, I just asking for an explanation, and an end to the removal of all the evidence of the evening.

PA

QUOTE(blacksaturdayrevisted @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 01:00 AM)
For the record, as soon as I read Kapkomet's PM about removing the message in my signature, I did. What's happening now is an unauthorized vendetta against me being acted out by moderators without authority. And for the record, I'm not pissed about any of this, I just asking for an explanation, and an end to the removal of all the evidence of the evening.

PA

PA --

Calling us "f***ing fascists", calling me and GHC as "2 mods worth crap", insinuating that because we didn't want you to pointlessly gay bash with fake quotes that we were Big Brother violating policies you agreed with when you signed up for ST-- that's why we indeed had the authority to give you some time to cool off.

QUOTE(blacksaturdayrevisted @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 01:00 AM)

PA

This is the kind of bulls*** that makes us mods/admins look bad. You f***ing flipped out over this and created a whole thread about it. Vendetta? I have no vendetta against you, hell, when do I ever post in the same threads as you? Anyway, I have no vendetta and I think what you did was crap. You made fun of wino's sexuality in your sig and then got mad at us for telling you to remove it. To put a positive spin on this is horses***.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 07:10 AM)
This is the kind of bulls*** that makes us mods/admins look bad. You f***ing flipped out over this and created a whole thread about it. Vendetta? I have no vendetta against you, hell, when do I ever post in the same threads as you? Anyway, I have no vendetta and I think what you did was crap. You made fun of wino's sexuality in your sig and then got mad at us for telling you to remove it. To put a positive spin on this is horses***.

man i am sorry i posted this thread,

for the record, the mod are doing a great job. and i am not kissing any arse.

Heres my side of the story:

A long time ago, there were dinosaurs. Then they died out and other stuff happened, somebody said some stuff and then it got removed and everyone decided to eat pie.

Apple pie with melted Cheddar Cheese on top.

And it was good.

Hope that clears it all up for you :D

For the record, I never complained once about having to remove the quote in question from my sig. I did complain about the removal of posts, because other threads have been lock and left to die before and I didn't think the thread in question needed to be deleted. I then complained about there only being 2 mods around here that are worth anything. I won't appologize for offending anyone's sexuality when this site promotes the explotation of women's bodies. As for the "disrespecting moderators decisions" how is it ok to call in question George W. Bush's actions which actually have global and real effect on our lives, but it's not ok for me to call in question the actions of moderators on some meaningless website?

In the end, I'm sorry for the chaos I've caused, only because I know a few individuals who I actually respect here will have to take some flack because of my actions. I'm sorry guys. Anyway, hope y'all have a great time without me. I'm not really that mad about any of this and I won't say I'll never come back or any of that stuff. I like this site and it's got some great things to offer, but I don't like a handful of people and I won't appologize for that. So keep posting on Soxtalk and Go White Sox. That's all I have to say.

QUOTE(blacksaturdayrevisted @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
For the record, I never complained once about having to remove the quote in question from my sig. I did complain about the removal of posts, because other threads have been lock and left to die before and I didn't think the thread in question needed to be deleted. I then complained about there only being 2 mods around here that are worth anything. I won't appologize for offending anyone's sexuality when this site promotes the explotation of women's bodies. As for the "disrespecting moderators decisions" how is it ok to call in question George W. Bush's actions which actually have global and real effect on our lives, but it's not ok for me to call in question the actions of moderators on some meaningless website?

In the end, I'm sorry for the chaos I've caused, only because I know a few individuals who I actually respect here will have to take some flack because of my actions. I'm sorry guys. Anyway, hope y'all have a great time without me. I'm not really that mad about any of this and I won't say I'll never come back or any of that stuff. I like this site and it's got some great things to offer, but I don't like a handful of people and I won't appologize for that. So keep posting on Soxtalk and Go White Sox. That's all I have to say.

You complained when you called the admins/mods "Big Brother". You complained when you called us "f***ing fascists". And for somebody so Christian, how exactly do you rationalize baseless attacks and hatred of a person for no reason? You got called out on something you knew was wrong and whined about it.