Season Premieres

GASHWOUND

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
All I know about "24" is this dude is now going on three days without sleeping, eating or pooping. He's some super dude or something.

I wanna know why he doesnt just stop at Mcdonalds, take a piss, and order a big mac.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
alias premiered this past wednesday. all i care about... :D

First time I ever watched "ALias", and was lost completely. The first 10 minutes were enough to make me forget my name though.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
First time I ever watched "ALias", and was lost completely. The first 10 minutes were enough to make me forget my name though.

oh yeah. had to be there from season 1 or else you can end up being very lost. starting the show off with garner in a nightie was extremely nice... :headbang

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
All I know about "24" is this dude is now going on three days without sleeping, eating or pooping. He's some super dude or something.

The first 3 seasons of 24 have not been 3 days in a row. It's been 3 days over the course of a few years. Season 2 starts 18 months after Season one. Season 3, three years after season 2. And this new season starts another 18 months after season 3.

QUOTE(Cali @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
The first 3 seasons of 24 have not been 3 days in a row. It's been 3 days over the course of a few years. Season 2 starts 18 months after Season one. Season 3, three years after season 2. And this new season starts another 18 months after season 3.

kiefer ages well then... :ph34r:

[tap tap] is this thing on? :D

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 11:39 PM)
damn do you know y

CHAPPELLE'S SHOW (Comedy Central) - The cable channel has opted to delay the show's third season premiere, originally set for February 16, due to health problems regarding star Dave Chappelle, including flu and borderline walking pneumonia. It's understood the producers are now targeting a March or April premiere for the new season.

I don't know what anyone else thought, but damn 24 started off great. I'm ready for tonights 2 hours. Rarely do I sit and watch 2 straight hours of anything but sports, but damn I get into 24.

And this year I can DVR it instead of pulling my usual of missing a couple weeks and then giving up on the show because I'm lost.