Season Premieres

GASHWOUND

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 10:36 PM)
I don't know what anyone else thought, but damn 24 started off great.  I'm ready for tonights 2 hours.  Rarely do I sit and watch 2 straight hours of anything but sports, but damn I get into 24.

And this year I can DVR it instead of pulling my usual of missing a couple weeks and then giving up on the show because I'm lost.

I have the same problem, Jason. My wife and I watched the first season religiously and missed the final episode. What sucked is during the season I used to catch the reruns on FX all the time, but never caught the final episode. I still haven't to this day. Once in a while I flip 24 on just to see how Elisha Cuthbert is looking. Usually pretty damn fine! :wub:

I'm not sure if this counts (because I don't watch ER so i'm not sure if it's the season premier or not) but i've seen the commercial for that killing off Abby episode like 10 times. I don't get why they have to be so dramatic about killing off a character. I mean why can't she just keel over like everybody else.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)
I'm not sure if this counts (because I don't watch ER so i'm not sure if it's the season premier or not) but i've seen the commercial for that killing off Abby episode like 10 times. I don't get why they have to be so dramatic about killing off a character. I mean why can't she just keel over like everybody else.

As I recall most character deaths have been pretty big on ER. They had a whole hour episode when Dr Green died.