pain and death

hi8is

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
Hell, no offense for anyone else here on these boards, but there's no doubt it's the hardest for me to be a Sox fan, without hardly getting to see them or watch them play, without the internet and SoxTalk, I'd have no contact with them whatsoever. But just try to enjoy life and the times and oppurtunities you have, that's the best advice I could give on the subject.

I believe it. I've always had a chance to see the games on TV, until I got to IU. Just not being able to see the last couple months of play was tough to keep in touch with what was going on with the team. You've got to be one of the most knowledgable Sox fans on the site, and you do this all without being able to see a game. That deserves some dap! :cheers

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 07:17 AM)
i saw a psycologist for a while it was helpful... i saw him after i got outta the UCLA pscyeatric ward for a drug induced pscyosis... i took shrooms and never came down... so i was a self proclamed spirital teacher that was going to go on a journey from califiornia to washington dc and protest the war by fasting once i got there (this was in febuaray right before the iraq war started.)

i thought it was a good idea and all.. i was in a great state of being, really peaceful, loving, open, honest... just scared the s*** outta my folks... the pscyoloigst helped out a lot in making me understand that because they treated me like a loony in that place, that i really wasnt insane... just a little to outside of the box for society... they gotta make sure your standing in line instead of running around telling everyone to run around with you... not litterally =D

i just dont think i need a psycologist right now, i just need to some how pull my head outta my ass and change.

yeah, i still get bouts of depression. anyone who still remembers me esp from the old rival board to the other sox board to now, know i usually don't disappear. when i do, it is b/c i am usually going thru a bout of depression. but i rather admit and deal with it. i find it more healty to admit it and let me and family live thru it.

bottom line, don't let s*** knock you down. get up off the ground and dust yourself off.

Hey guys, i know it sounds cheesy, but if your feeling like that, just hang in there. I wasn't totally happy during my 4 years of High school....it sucked, i hated it.

But things do get better.....this past weekend i spent in canada with my girlfriend and it's amazing how happy just one person can make you. That was the happiest I've been in years and this all happened out of nowhere.

Good guys may finish last in the short-run, but it works out in the long run.

Don't sweat it.

You high school guys, things that you think are life and death matters of importance to you now won't mean s*** 6 months after graduation. Hang in there, it'll pass. Even the death of loved ones seems ease up on you after time. I promise.