A couple seconds from Star Wars duel leaked

Goldmember

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
I demand a refund Goldie.  You just ruined the movie for me....couldn't you of labeled this a spoiler ;) :lol:

Damn I'm looking forward to this movie.  I think it may be the best star wars yet.  I still am holding up that they decide to make Episodes 7,8, and 9.

*spoiler* sorry *spoiler* man, *spoiler* next *spoiler* time *spoiler* i *spoiler* will *spoiler* make *spoiler* the *spoiler* word *spoiler* spoiler *spoiler* prominent *spoiler* in *spoiler* my *spoiler* post *spoiler* so *spoiler* you *spoiler* will *spoiler* know *spoiler* ... :lol:

would love to see episodes 7-9 done but i doubt they will. hopefully if they are they're better than the latest 2 (hopefully not 3) movies.

From this and the trailers, maybe - just maybe - Episode III can deliver.

And Tex... LASERS?!? Beg pardon, those are light sabres... Not as clumsy or random as a blaster, an elegant weapon with a more civilized edge.

Episode III must be right around the corner - I'm getting my freak... er, geek on.

Was I one of the only people who really enjoyed the first two remakes? The first one was a little slower then the original star wars but it kind of had to set the story.

I really liked the 2nd but the 3rd one is going to be quite dark and should be absolutely fantastic.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
I really liked the 2nd but the 3rd one is going to be quite dark and should be absolutely fantastic.

If it's as dark as The Empire Strikes Back, it should deliver. From the looks of it, Episode 3 might be as good or better than Empire.

Was I one of the only people who really enjoyed the first two remakes?  The first one was a little slower then the original star wars but it kind of had to set the story. 

i liked them and own them but they fall short to the originals, imo. maybe my expectations were too high... :huh

Was I one of the only people who really enjoyed the first two remakes?  The first one was a little slower then the original star wars but it kind of had to set the story. 

Yyeah, i didn't loathe them like the hardcore fans did..maybe cause I'm not a hardcore fan..

anyone see the Vanity Fair article with the group pics?

pretty cool

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/releas...ws20050104.html

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
i liked them and own them but they fall short to the originals, imo. maybe my expectations were too high... :huh

Yes, FAR short, even though I also oen them. Lucas has simply forgotten how to actually direct human beings, reliant as he has become on the CG element. And this from the completely people-oriennted director of American Grafitti.

I'm hoping III will be his redemption.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)
And Tex... LASERS?!?  Beg pardon, those are light sabres... Not as clumsy or random as a blaster, an elegant weapon with a more civilized edge.

:notworthy

Episode III must be right around the corner - I'm getting my freak... er, geek on.

Same here. :ph34r: