Caption this picture!

valponick

QUOTE(valponick @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
Need to think of a funny caption to this picture, just wondering if anyone had any good ones!

Janphotocap.jpg

By drawing the short stick, Jose (foreground) was stuck with the job of killing his idol, Simon Cowell (background).

:huh:

sorry...it sucks...I know...

QUOTE(Mr. Zero @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 03:03 AM)
Guy Closest to Camera Thinks: "This stick, his ass. This stick, his ass. This stick, his ass. This stick, his ass."

Just look at his face, that's what it looks like he's thinking!

2nd Guy Thinks: "My life is over I lost a pool game, poor me"

Farthest: "I already have a stick in my ass."

Yea, I pretty much get the same thing from that picture, although thats not exactly a caption. I need to come up with a funny one to win a prize, and if I do and its someone from thsi board who helps me I'll paypal them some $$$.

The Three Musketeers just got their asses handed to them by the Three Blind Mice.

Note: It would be kind of fun if the admins arranged a weekly Caption This Picture thread and at the end of the week chose the best ones and had everyone vote for their favorite. Something to keep us occupied for the rest of the offseason.

Maurice and Tony thought they were on to something, but unfortunatley for them, their ticket to fame was ruined when everybody else also brought their pool sticks to the American Idol try-outs in Boise, Idaho last week.

"I thought it would make a great mic stand," Maurice was quoted as to saying "I do it all the time at home, and LuAnn, my wife, always tells me I should try out for that Idol show, she loves it."

:huh :unsure: