ASB2004

method

world series 2k3 is by far the best game for ps2. very very realistic, and if your a fan of franchise, it's got one helluva franchise mode also. all star baseball is crap

have you played asb?

anyone who says it is too hard to hit is either a little b**** who won't put in any effort or a half-wit who can't learn.

anyone who says it is too hard to hit is either a little b**** who won't put in any effort or a half-wit who can't learn.

I spent 2 hours trying to hit the damn ball, its too hard

Irony factor = 100%

apu dont be a little b**** some people just suck at video games, ussually it is older people that have problems, i have not meet one kid that cant catch on to a game within the first hour of playing it.

world series 2k3 is by far the best game for ps2. very very realistic, and if your a fan of franchise, it's got one helluva franchise mode also. all star baseball is crap

have you played asb?

ya, or spiff is really gay for making that comment considering i didn't even say it

however the pitcher/batter interface in asb is really really s***ty compared to wsb and the other ones. period.

have you played asb?

ya, or spiff is really gay for making that comment considering i didn't even say it

however the pitcher/batter interface in asb is really really s***ty compared to wsb and the other ones. period.

i never said you did, jackass. i'm saying if you haven't played you're making another wildly unqualified statement (ie: the big east sucks).

Well the hitting is hard. But I have to say the angles suck the same old over view angel gets old. I had the game for two weeks now and am board with it. Oh ya, the francise mode is ok. I don't know if anyone else has observed this, but the schedule for the expansion team is the same every year. Hell I have 40 straight home games. Going funcoland to trade it in. I also feel the graphics suck, with the exception of the staduims.

Only noticed this schedule because I wanted to see what the offseason was like.

Anyone know when MVP 2003 will be released for Gamecube?

Sorry, Mooch, but I am pretty sure Sega doesn't put games out on Gamecube...I may be wrong though.

I want a game where the scores will be like 2-1 for all the games, if this is the case should I get ASB?

Please no biased opinions please. Tell it like Fox News would, truthfully.

Sorry, Mooch, but I am pretty sure Sega doesn't put games out on Gamecube...I may be wrong though.

I want a game where the scores will be like 2-1 for all the games, if this is the case should I get ASB?

Get World Series 2k3.

Get World Series 2k3.

Is that the new EA Sports baseball release? Maybe I listed the wrong game.

I think MVP Baseball is the best game out of the big 3. I posted reviews of each game as I got them. Basically, MVP has less options in the franchise mode, but I enjoy it the most. If you're looking for a game as close as possible to real life in terms of being the GM and controlling every detail of the team, then ASB is the route to go.